1 ○ Park YooA

Park Yooa was born in L.A. California on June 1, 1996. She is an only child and lived with her parents and grandparents.

She grew up playing with her cousins, 8 older ones and 1 younger one. Right now she has 13 cousins in total, all boys. All cousins are from her mothers side.

Her mother has 3 siblings, 2 brothers and 1 sister. She is the youngest. Her Father is an only child. Her aunt married an american, making their 3 children half american and half korean. Her younger uncle married an korean women, their 4 children are full korean and her older uncle married an japanese woman, making their 5 children half japanese and half korean.

The older uncles children are the oldest, 2nd, 5th, 7th and 8th oldest cousins.

The first cousin was born in 1989, the 2nd in 1991, 5th in 1994 and the 7th and 8th in 1996 (twins).

Her younger uncles children are the 3rd, 10th, 11th and 13th.

The 3rd cousin was born in 1992, the 10th in 1998, the 11th on 2008 and the 13th in 2010.

Her aunts children are the 4th, 6th and 12th children.

The 4th cousin was born in 1994, the 6th in 1995 and the 12th in 2008.

Yooa is the 9th cousin.

1. Song Junwoo 1989 - older uncle
2. Song Jinwoo 1991 - older uncle
3. Song Youngsoo 1992 - younger uncle
4. Shawn Reed 1994 - aunt
5. Song Shiwoo 1994 - older uncle
6. Eddy Reed 1995 - aunt
7. Song Sunwoo 1996 - older uncle
8. Song Yunwoo 1996 - older uncle
9. Park Yooa 1996
10. Song Minsoo 1998 - younger uncle
11. Song Insoo 2008 - younger uncle
12. Aaron Reed 2008 - aunt
13. Song Eunsoo 2010 - younger uncle

As Yooa grew up with her cousins, who lived near by, she got to like playing sports and more "boyish" things. She wasn't a tomboy, but also not very girly. She didn't have friends and got bullied for it.

One time she got bullied in the park. All her cousins came and threatened the kids who bullied Yooa.
After that nobody dared to bully her again or else they would have to deal with 9 boys.

Yooa would play with her cousins everyday and sometimes they had sleepovers.
They were a big family and everyone got along with each other.
Of course there would been fights sometimes, but after a day everything was alright, because the other children would talk to the ones who fought.

In 2004 Eddy, Sunwoo and Yunwoo took dancing lessons. Yooa thought they looked cool and wanted to dance as well.

The 4 took dancing lessons together and danced in their free time. They became a dance group.

When Yooa was 9, in 2005, her older uncle decided to move to Japan, because his wifes parents health got bad.

Her Japanese aunt loved Yooa very much, as she wanted to have an daughter. She thought Yooa as her own daughter and teached her Japanese.

Youngsoo, Shawn, Eddy and her had a hard time after their cousins moved. There were left as 4 and the older ones who always took care of the younger ones and had ideas what to play, weren't there with them anymore.

Even though 2 of their dance group left, the 2 cousins, Eddy and Yooa, continued dancing.

In 2007, when she was 11 her younger uncle moved to Canada because of work. A year later her aunt got pregnant and they decided to move to Canada as well, leaving Yooa alone.

Since she didn't have anyone to play or hang out with anymore, she danced more. Her younger uncles wife also got pregnant in the same year.

In 2009 Yooa discovered Girls Generation and 2NE1. She started singing and dreamed about becoming an Idol.

She talked to her parents and Grandparents. The 4 wished her happiness and supported her.
She took a video of her dancing and singing some months later and sended it to Entertainments.
She sended it to SM, JYP, YG and other ones.

After 3 weeks SM replied and invited her for an audition in Seoul.
A week later she got an invitation from JYP and YG as well.
A month later she went with both her parents to Seoul, where Yooa auditioned to 12 Entertainments.

YOOA's POV

It was your last audition. You told your parents to go back to the hotel, because you have to wait a long time until its your turn and you wanted to practice in the waiting room while you would wait. Your parents went back and you waited in the queue to get inside the building.

When you were at the end a woman wanted the papers "ahh here", you said in english. "You can't speak korean?", she asked in korean.
She didn't seem friendly. "Eh... no sorry.", you said in korean. "Sorry but we only accept people who speak korean. Could you please move aside?", the woman said in english.

You walked away with mixed feelings. Disappointment, sadness and anger.
You could learn how to speak it so what was the big deal?

It was not the first time someone was unfriendly to you. Some staff members in other Entertainments weren't nice as well.
When you were on your way back to the hotel, you got lost. You couldn't ask anyone for help.

(Writing in italics is in english)

After a while a man came up to you and asked you in korean if everything was alright. "Sorry i can't speak korean that well. I got lost.".
The man got confused and told you to wait. He called someone and after a minute a boy came out from a building.

"She can't speak korean. Ask her whats wrong in english.", the man said. "Ehh..... What's wrong?", the boy asked."I got lost on my way to the hotel." The boy translated it to the man.

"Hotel? Where are her parents?". "Where are your parents?", the boy asked you. "They should be at the hotel." The boy translated it again to the man. Then the man took his phone and holded it towards you. "Call?", he asked. "Ok thank you".

You took the phone and a paper from your backpack out. Your parents wrote their number for you for emergencies.
You called your parents and told them your location after you asked the boy. The man and the boy decided to wait with you.

After 10 minutes your parents arrived. "Thank you so much", they said to the man and the boy. "We told you we should wait for you while you audition. Look what happend", your father scolded you.

"Sorry", you looked down.
"Let's go back first", your mother said. You nodded.

After thanking them again and saying goodbye you went back to the hotel.

BOY's POV

After they left we went back inside. "They said she was auditioning", you said. "Auditioning? Interesting. Let me think for awhile". "Are you really going to-" you got caught off and the man put his hand on your shoulder.

"I don't know. Maybe". The man chuckled and walked away after saying bye.

To be continued....

°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°

The first chapter is up. How do you like it?

It will be revealed who the boy is in the next chapter