6 ○ Dance Mission

YOOA's POV

You practiced hard for the dance mission. Your focus was on that. Since it was a group mission, you got a rank with you group members. That means if you did poorly, Namjoon and Hoseok will get a bad ranking as well.

You didn't want that to happen, that's why you practiced twice as hard as you normally did.

~Mission Day~

The day finally came. You were excited and nervous. Today you couldn't focus in school. You tried your best in your vocal lesson, which you had before dancing.

After your vocal lesson you quickly went to the dance practice room. Other trainees were there before you, but Namjoon and Hoseok weren't.

You stretched first and then started going through the choreography infront of the mirror again.

"Hey Yooa." you turned and saw Hoseok. You smiled "Hello Hoseok. Namjoon?" you asked. He shrugged. Then he started streching beside you.

"Hello." you looked in the mirror to see Namjoon behind you. Both of you turned and greeted him. Then he joined Hoseok in streching.

You talked to them and they said they were nervous too. After talking more the dance teachers came. Both Mr. Kwon And Ms. Bae. They greeted all of you and the trainees greeted them while bowing. Then all trainees sat at the side.

(Namjoon translates what the teachers says to you)

"Who wants to go first?" Mr. Kwon asked. Nobody answered. "Then..... group 4 will go first." he decided while sitting on a chair besided Ms. Bae.

You all had group numbers. Namjoon, Hoseok and you were in group number 8. There were 11 groups in total.

The first group started dancing and both teachers kept their poker face on. Not only to this group, but to the others who were next as well. They just noted some things down for each group and recorded all of the dances.

Group number 4, 2, 9, 5, 1, 6, 10 and 3 danced. "Group number 8 next please." Mr. Kwon said. Your turn. You stood up with Namjoon and Hoseok.

You 3 went to the middle of the room and introduced yourselves. Hoseok told them that you 3 created the choreography. You were the first group to do so and the teachers said they will look forward to it.

The music started and you were nervous and scared to mess up. Hoseok was in the middle. You danced and then changed positions. Namjoon went to your place, you to Hoseoks in the middle and he to Namjoons. Then when the easier moves came you changed again. Namjoon in the middle, you to Hoseoks and he to Namjoons place.

After that you changed again where you were in the middle and then Hoseok. It ended and the 3 of you didn't make any mistakes. The teachers thanked you, noted something down and said "next group number 11 please."

All trainees were in the room alone after every group danced. The teacher left to discuss the ranking. You talked to Hoseok and Namjoon.

10 minutes later they came back and started announcing the results.

"We are going to tell you the places up to the 3rd place. We already hung up all places to the information board. So 3rd place is group number 2, 2nd place goes to group number 5 and in the first place we have group number 8."

Everyone applauded, the teacher congratulated the 3 groups and Namjoon, Hoseok and you jumped around.

"I have a question." the boy whose group got 2nd place said while raising his hand up. The room went silent. "Why group number 8? I know, Hoseok is the best dancer here and Yooa isn't bad either, but Namjoon isn't that good." he said making you angry.