26 ○ Last chance

Bang PD-nim went to Yooas Entertainment and talked to the CEO. he said that if he doesn't believe him, he could let his female staff check on Yooa to see the bruises.

He also would like to meet Yooa and talk to her, which the CEO let him do.

Bang PD-nim met Yooa and talked to her. If she wants to, she can come back. She is welcome in the Entertainment and he will help her now with everything.

Yooa said that she did what Bangtan told her. She talked to her cousins about the bullying, which made all of them furious.

All of them had the same opinion. Yooa should leave the Entertainment. Some said she should search for another Entertainment and the others told her to just go back to her family in L.A.

Yooa told them that she couldn't just go back to L.A. She couldn't let go of her dream.

She and Bang PD-nim decided to talk to the CEO and say that Yooa wants to leave the company.

The CEO didn't think that Yooa leaving was a good idea and he wouldn't let her.

The group will debut and her leaving will delay the debut. If she wants to leave, she can, but has to pay a lot of money.

Yooa doesn't have that much money and she doesn't want her parents to pay such a huge amount, so she will stay.

Bang PD-nim went back to BigHit and had to tell the members of Bangtan about what had happened since they insisted in knowing it.

Yooa talked to her cousins and her oldest cousin, Junwoo, reassured her everything will be alright after he comes to Seoul to talk to her CEO.

He booked a plane ticket as soon as possible. He will arrive tomorrow.

BTS wrote to Yooa that if she wants to she can stay at their dorm. She told them about her cousin and they hoped he could help.

The next day came and Junwoo met up with Yooa to go to her Entertainment.

"Oppa!!" she ran to him and hugged him.

"Everything will be alright, don't worry. I'm here now and I won't leave you alone." he caressed her head.

"I heard about everything my sister had to go through and you can imagine how that made me feel, right?" Junwoo said to the CEO.

"Of course I can. I didn't like that too, but you have to look at it from my sight. If she leaves it will cause a lot of damage and-"

"So you want to continue everything, let them bully her and just keep going like this! Sorry to dissapoint you, but I won't let that happen!" he cut the CEO off.

"I told her already, she can leave, but you have to pay then."

"Fine I will pay, but not the full amount." Junwoo said.

Yooa wanted to interrupt, she didn't want him to pay. Junwoo knew what Yooa wanted to do next so he held her hand under the table and squeezed it. She didn't say anything and kept silent.

"I'm sorry but we can't to that. Leave and pay or stay."

"Alright. Lets see then the response from the public after I release that the new girl group is full of bullies who hurt their own member. And as an evidence I can just upload pictures of the bruises of Yooa." Junwoo smirked.

"Are you threatening me?!"

"You don't give me another choice."

"Let's go pack your things. You're not staying another second there." Junwoo said.

They walked to Yooas dorm. He got Yooa to leave and paid the Entertainment not even half of what they should have.

Yooa was sad because he had to pay and she said she will pay him back. Junwoo told her it was alright and she doesn't have to.

Junwoo booked a hotel room for two. He and Yooa went to their room and Yooa told him about BigHit and Bangtan.

It was hard for Yooa to convince him to let her stay. He wants her to go back to L.A.

She can go back to the Entertainment and that's what she wants to do. Junwoo didn't like that idea and after some time discussing about it, they decided that he would go to BigHit and talk to them.

He knew about everything, that BigHit sent most of their female trainees away, because they recently debutet a girl group and didn't have any plans for another in the future.

Junwoo was worried that Yooa had to stay as a trainee for a long time and he knew if that will happen, she will suffer.

So he went to BigHit the next day and talked to Bang PD-nim. Yooa followed, but waited outside.

When it was break time for the trainees she went to Bangtan.

"Yooa!"

"Yooa-yah!"

"Noona!"

They shouted when she entered the room. They ran to her and gave her a hug.

Yesterday Yooa told them that she was free from the Entertainment and today she surprised them with that her cousin is talking to Bang PD-nim now.

They were happy for her and hoped she would come back. They talked for a while before getting scolded by their teacher for not continuing to practice.

They didn't notice that their break time was over. Yooa wanted to leave, but they offered her to stay and watch them practice. She took the offer.

Junwoo entered after about 20 minutes. When the boys saw him they stopped their practice. Their teacher let them talk and went out.

They sat down and Junwoo started talking.

"So I just talked to Bang Shihyuk and he told me he regretted letting you go. I told him about my concerns that you will just stay as a trainee. He then told me the reason for not adding you to Bangtan."

"And that is?" Yooa asked.

Everyone was curious and waited for Junwoo to talk. He wanted to tease them and just looked at them.

"Please tell us!" Taehyung whined.

"Because he wants Bangtan to be a boy group."

"What?" everyone was confused.

"Not because she isn't talented or something. They think Yooa is really good in everything, singing, dancing and even rapping. But they think the public wouldn't like a girl with seven boys." Junwoo said.

"Why did he add her then in the first place?" Hoseok asked.

"That doesn't make any sense." Yoongi let out.

"This reason is not good." Namjoon said.

"We know" Junwoo interrupted them "and that's why he wants to give Yooa a last chance. Prepare something to change their minds." he lookes at Yooa.

"S-so she will be in Bangtan?" Jungkook asked.

"Maybe." Junwoo smiled.

With that everyone cheered.

"Don't worry, we will help you!"

"You will get in!"

To be continued....

°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°
A/N

Happy new year!!