28 ○ Names

The names had to be chosen. This was important since they had to use them when they performed and introduced themselves.

Besides the stage names for the members, the group name had also to be chosen. There were three options. Bangtan Sonyeondan, Big Kids or Young Nation.

In the end Bangtan Sonyeondan was choosen.

For the stage names everyone got some options. If they didn't like any of them they could keep their birth name as their stage name.

The options were:

Namjoon - Rap Monster, Runch Randa

Seokjin - Jin

Yoongi - Suga, Gloss

Hoseok - J-Hope

Jimin - Baby J, Kid

Taehyung - V, Sis, Rex

Jungkook - Seagull

Since Yooa joined so late there wasn't a stage name for her yet. They had to think about something.

The members were given time to think thoroughly. They met with Bang PD-nim and their managers to decide on their names. They were asked about what they personally wanted.

"Let's start with you Namjoon." Bang PD-nim said.

"I would like to go with Rap Monster. A lot of peolpe liked it when I said it in a song and I like it too." he said.

"Ok Rap Monster." Bang PD-nim smiled. "Hoseok?"

"I like J-Hope."

Bang PD-nim nodded "Jimin?"

"I would like to keep my birth name Jimin, if that's alright."

"Of course. Who is next?" Bang PD-nim asked.

"I would also like to keep my birth name." Jungkook said.

"You didn't like seagull?" Bang PD-nim laughed. "Jungkook it is then."

"I want V."

"I like that name too." Bang PD-nim smiled.

"I would like Suga."

Bang PD-nim nodded and looked to Jin.

"I want the shortened version of my name, Jin."

"I think that's a good choice. So now about you Yooa." Bang PD-nim looked at her. "I talked with the staff members and we thought about two names. Just like Taehyung one letter, Y and Yuyu."

"Yuyu?" Hoseok asked.

"Ahh yes. I've heard her cousin Junwoo call her that when we talked. It's your nickname, right?" Bang PD-nim asked.

"Yes, my cousins call me Yuyu. It's from my birth name Yoo." she explained.

"How is it written?" Jimin asked.

"Yooyoo." she spelled it out.

They nooded.

"I'll give you time to think about it. Please tell me after three days which one you would like. Of course you can use your real name Yooa too and if you have any other suggestions tell me."

To be continued....

°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°•○●○•°
A/N

I'm sorry that this is really short, but I need help with Yooas stage name. What's the best?

Yooa

Y

YooYoo (Yuyu)

Or any other suggestions?

Also if you like YooYoo, should it be written YooYoo or Yuyu?

For the boys name. I got them from a Vlive they did and from an interview they had.

Runch Randa and Gloss were Namjoons and Yoongis underground stage names.

For those who don't know, Yooas name is pronounced as Yua.