8 ○ Little sister

NAMJOON's POV

Hunchul and me were helping Yooa with her raps. She still needs practice, but she was already pretty good for someone who only started rapping recently.

A week passed and Yooa and Hunchul got closer. She improved a lot. Now she could practice alone and pick out her own mistakes. I feel like a proud bother.

Today was the rap battle. Bang PD-nim, Mr. Lee, Hunchul and I were in the studio. We talked before the boys would come.

After a while both entered. Ikje was first, then Yoongi. We recorded them. Both were nervous, but when they started rapping the nervousness vanished and was replaced with charisma.

When they finished, Bang PD-nim asked them to leave the room. We talked who would win and it was harder than expected.

Both were really good. In the end we came to a conclusion to add them both. But we wanted to talk to the other trainers first.

After an hour we had a meeting with the dance and vocal teachers.

"To be honest both of them are not great dancers, so I think we should look at the rapping skills" - Mr. Kwon.

"They are rappers and not vocalist so I can't say anything" - Mr. Choi.

"But is it a good idea to add both? 5 rappers. We could make Yooa sing, she has a great voice" - Ms. Bae.

"We shouldn't waste such a voice. She didn't sing for a long time but is already good. We could release a song right now if we wanted to" - Mr. Choi.

"And her dancing skills are good too. She is our best dancing girl" - Mr. Kwon.

The teachers praise her a lot. I didn't know that she was that good.

"When we look at the rapping skills from Yoonki and Ikje, Ikje would win, but Yoonki is good too" - Mr. Lee.

"Let's add them both. Let them practice together and we will see. If it doesn't turn out good we can make Yooa sing or in the worst remove her. It's still only a concept with her in the group"- Bang PD-nim.

It was silent for 2 minutes. Everyone was in deep thoughts. I didn't want them to remove Yooa from the group. She is really talented. I felt like I should say something, but I couldn't. I was only a trainee, what can I do?

"I think I know what you are thinking about right now" Hunchul whispered to me, so only I could hear him.

"And I think you want the same" I whispered bach and smiled. He nodded.

"Anything you guys want to share?" we heard Bang PD-nim say. Everyone is looking at us.

"*gulp* We really don't want Yooa to leave the group. She improved a lot since she came here and doesn't need our help in rapping anymore. She can do it alone" I told them while Hunchul nodded.

"But it's still a concept. We won't remove her right now" Bang PD-nim said. He sighed and then continued "Could you 2 please leave and go back practicing. I think this conversation won't be finished pretty soon".

We left and on our way to the studio Hunchul said to not to tell Yooa anything. It would make her sad. She looks so happy practicing with us.

YOOA's POV

I practiced alone in the studio while Hunchul and Namjoon were in a meeting. Then both came. I smiled, stood up and walked to them.

Both chuckled then told me to sit down again.

"It's really hard. Ikje is the winner, but we are thinking about adding Yoongi too, because both are really good" Hunchul said.

"Then we will be a 5 member group?" I asked them happily. Their smiles faded and they looked at each other.

"Is everything alright?" I asked after seeing their reaction.

They didn't know what to say. Namjoon broke the silence "they are not sure what to do. Maybe a 4 member group or 5. They are still talking".

Namjoons thoughts: 'I can't say the truth, but it wasn't a lie either'

"Hmmm.... okay". I didn't want to ask anymore questions. They look uncomfortable with this conversation.

"Want to go eat something?" Hunchul suddenly asked.

"Okay" I answered.

"Let's go then" Namjoon smiled.

3rd's POV

They made their way to the convenient store. Yooa walked out first smiling and being happy like she always was. Namjoon and Hunchul smiled at her, then looked at each other, their smiles fading. They felt bad and wanted her to stay in the group.

She is talented, but that's not the reason they want her to stay. When both were working hard, she came with snacks and drinks, joking around and being goofy to make them cheer up. To make them smile.

They were working faster with always being cheered up. Both thought of Yooa as their little sister. There was a third person who saw Yooa as his sister. Hoseok.

In the convinient store Namjoon and Hunchul played rock, paper, scissor to see who had to pay.

"That's not fair. Let me play too. I don't want you guys to pay for me" Yooa pouted.

Hunchul and Namjoon chuckled. "How could we make our little sister pay?" Namjoon ruffled her hair.

"Li- little sister?" Yooa blushed.

"Yeah. If that's alright with you" Hunchul said embarrassed.

Yooa smiled "So you are my brothers" she chuckled.

Hunchul and Namjoon laughed. "Now you have 3 brothers" Namjoon said.

"3?" Yooa looked at him confused.

"Yes 3. Me, Hunchul and Hoseok" he said proudly.

'That would make 15', Yooa thought, thinking about her cousins. She just laughed.

BANG PD's POV

After a long discussion we came with a conclusion. We talked for a long time and thought this was the best.

"Please tell Yooa tomorrow morning to come to my office. I will talk to her and tell her it personally. I think she will understand it, because when I told her we would add her she didn't know if she should join or not, so I think it won't be to hard for her. It's only been a week since she was added" I said to Jisae.

I will talk to her. Of course she will be sad, but it's only for a while.

JISAE's POV

"Okay, I will tell her to come in the morning when she enters the Building" I told him.

Now I was a my room, thinking about Yooa. Poor her. She was so happy with Namjoon and Hunchul. She will be suprised when I tell her to go to Bang PD-nims room.

I will talk to Namjoon and Hunchul while Bang PD-nim will talk to her. I hope they will comfort her.

To be continued.....