11 ○ New dance teacher?

YOOA's POV

A week has passed since Hoseok joined Bangtan. I rarely see him. We occasionally meet in the Building and just text each other, like Namjoon and Hunchul.

I found new friends who I talk to and practice with. 3 girls.

Today when I entered the Building I saw a crying Jisae unni, which concerned me.

"Unni what's wrong?" I walked to her.

"I'm going to leave BigHit. I'm going to miss you all. You are like my family" she sobbed.

"Why are you leaving?"

"I'm pregnant and I'm going to move to Busan, where my parents live" she cried into her hands.

"Congratulations unni!!" I said happily.

"Thank you" she chuckled. "I'm sorry I can't continue to teach you korean...." her smile faded.

"That's alright. I'll ask my mom. You shouldn't cry now, cheer up!" I hugged her and stayed by her side until she stopped crying.

●○After a few days○●

Jisae unni left. She said goodbye to everybody and wished the trainees good luck.

I asked my mother to teach me korean and she gladly did.

Namjoon texted me abou it.

Namjoon

Do you want me
to teach you korean?

No it's alright. I asked
my mother to teach
me. Still thank you

No problem. I'll do
everything for my
little sister

If you need help
with anything (besides
dancing) i'll gladly
help you, you know
that right?

Yup, I know that

_______________________________________

●○Few days later○●

NAMJOON's POV

Bangtan and I are in the dance practice room learning a new choreography. Hoseok was teaching us and got mad at us, for not being able to learn it fast and do it properly.

It's a hard cheography and the 4th day of us trying to learn it.

"Namjoon and Yoongi hyung you are doing it wrong. Like this!" he showed us again.

We tried doing it, but failed.

"Why can't you do it! Both keep practicing" he went to Hunchul and Ikje to help them.

It was too much for Hoseok. Trying to teach 4 guys who couldn't dance. I went to him and made a suggestion "Why not ask Yooa for help? She can help you teach us"

"I'm good thanks and besides, she needs to practice too" he turned to me.

"But I'm not good. I want her to teach me. You are only shouting" I just wanted to spent time with her.