Part 2

Romeo: " sorry for being late ! good morning you both..."
Wendy :"morning"
Lissanna:" morning....you were really late by a minute..(smiles)"
Romeo:" what do you mean "really late by a minute"? how did you guys know I was late by a minute...."
Wendy:" we had a bet hehe..."
Lissanna: " the loser has to make breakfast for the winner for half a month....."
Wendy: " yup so Lissanna is going to make me breakfast for 6 months....yay!"
Romeo thoughts " when she smiles, she looks so cute and lovely....."(blush)
Lissanna: " Romeo why are you turning all red for.... Were you thinking about some pervertic stuff?"
Romeo: " huh?! no way!"

Wendy stares at Romeo who started blushing more and more till he had a fever........

Wendy:" Romeo are you alright???we're reaching soon...."
Romeo: " I'm fine....thanks for your concern and care....."

Wendy smiles back at Romeo ....

Lissanna: (breaks the atmosphere) " Romeo , Wendy .....we have to get out of this train immediately!"

Wendy and Romeo : " why?....did something happen?"

Lissanna: " there are bombs planted in the whole train and do you realize that there are no drivers nor passengers at all?anyway we have to hurry get out of this train!"

Team Romeo Jumps off the train....

Romeo: " that was close...."

Wendy: " luckily Lissanna investigated.... Thanks Lissanna ...."

Lissanna:" shhh!... those bombs could be put by someone nearby and he could be here....."

Romeo: " eh????!!!"

Wendy: "Romeo shush !"

Romeo:" sorry....."