Part 7

Wendy :" hmmm...what if that girl is not responsible for it? it's real mean to accuse her like that...just for the sake of money...."
Lissanna:" if only gray was here... he knows best about anything related to ice..."
Romeo :" yea....thats his speciality after all and besides...how are we gonna accomplish this mission if flare doesn't shows her powers ..."
Lissanna:" I think she probably noticed our presence...."
Wendy :" time for plan B..someone be the bait so that we can figure out what her powers are....."
Lissanna:" she's got really overgrown hair ya know.... her face is creeping me out....that sadistic smile....ugh..."
Romeo:" Lissanna ....you up for being the bait?..."
Lissanna :" eh?...me....???"
Wendy:" sending Lissanna .....hmm....lissanna please try your best to make her show her weaknesses....."
Lissanna:" heh? sounds challenging ...your on chibi romeo...!"

Carries out plan B....

Lissanna:" your name is flare huh? hey! red hair! I challenge you! if I beat you....errr... you have to give me the chicken of yours!"
Wendy and Romeo thoughts upon hearing that...." what on earth is she saying....maybe it was a bad idea to use Lissanna to carry out plan B..."
Flare:" oh?...this chicken wing? you can have it... I'm not hungry....(walks away)"
Lissanna:" eh...."
Romeo and Wendy " .....what was with that reply....."
Romeo :" Lissanna are you an idiot?!"
Wendy:" Romeo your being mean..she did her best ya know...."
Lissanna :" sorry guys I failed...."
Wendy:" it's alright...."
Romeo:" it's useless .....our plans won't work...."
Wendy:" why not let's rest for the day..."
Romeo :" huh? are you mad?! We've yet to know what powers that flare holds and it's already the third day since we came here! "
Wendy :" your mean! Romeo ..."(sobs and runs away)
Romeo :" Wendy !...I ..."(sighs)
Lissanna :" how could you romeo? your too much....."(chases after Wendy)
Romeo:" was I too much.... I should apologize ....maybe I was too stressed out...thinking on how we can complete this mission..."
Wendy:" that romeo....whats with him today getting all fed up just because of some trivial matters..."
Lissanna:" yea... I agree...maybe he's just too pressurized by this mission.... we should go find him...."
Romeo :" ah...thats flare....whats she doing.... killing cats...? that's so mean...I've got to stop her!...."
Wendy looks out of the window " isn't that Romeo ?...and he's approaching...flare?...."
Lissanna:"isn't that dangerous, is he an idiot ....let's hurry!"
Wendy :" roger ...."
Flare :" you've been watching me this whole while.... since morning haven't you?..." (Dark aura surrounds) (cants a spell at Romeo as arrows started coming out from every direction aiming at Romeo )
Romeo :" whaaa...t is this..."
Wendy:" Romeo watch out! "(Pushes Romeo away and gets shot by the arrows....)
Romeo :"ugh!...."
Wendy lies on the ground unconscious ....in a pool of blood...
Lissanna:" wendy! wake up! Wendy don't die ! wendy !"(sobs)
Romeo :" uh....wendy!....wendy! baka wake up!"(sobs)
Wendy thoughts :" uh...am I dead???...."
A voice :" your not...your still alive...don't worry.... You have a long journey ahead.... you've done your best in everything.....this time....during this mission...you'll have to do your best and not give up! I believe in you...."
Wendy thoughts :" arigatou...whoever you are...."
Wendy wakes up to find herself at a hospital
Doctor:" she's lucky that the arrows wasn't aimed at her heart .....however she needs plenty of rest currently...."
Romeo :" thank you doctor..."
Wendy (blush) thoughts " Romeo was very worried about me....I'm glad...."
Lissanna : " the doctor said she is fine already... chill down and relax will ya...."