Part 9

Wendy:" I'm glad it ended well..."

Romeo :" yea... although we didn't get anything....we learnt a lesson I guess?..."

Lissanna:" yea...mira nee are you not going to go for any of the jobs?"

Mira:" eh? mmm....I don't really need the money and.... the others are out on job...so there'll be no one taking care if the guild..."

Lissanna:" I see....wheres Natsu's team?"

Mira:" ah...they went for this"(hands out mission flyer )

Romeo:" eh? isn't that an S class mission...what a huge sum of money..."

Wendy:" eh? Natsu team sure is great...."

Just then someone opens the door of the guild ....

Cherry:" konichiwa fairytail! "

Wendy:" uh...eh???? cherry? "

Cherry :" I'm here to join your guild ...am I welcomed?(grins and winks at Romeo)"

Lissanna:" Romeo you lucky brat..."

Romeo:" urusei! I'll only love Wendy!"(blush)

Master:" alright your now a member of fairytail do enjoy your days here !"

Cherry:" can I join your team since you guys are a three person team would you mind if I turn it to four?"

Romeo:" your welcome to join! we were about to discuss on which job to choose...what do you think?"

Cherry:" eh??? how about this?! a nice pay and easy mission! not bad huh?!"

Romeo:" alright then it's been decided "

Wendy:" let's set off!"

Lissanna :" hey Wendy aren't you going to be jealous if Romeo gets along well with cherry?"

Wendy:" eh? I trust in Romeo so it's okay..."

Cherry:" it should be here..."

Romeo:" alright we'll rest here for a day...."

Cherry :" can I talk to you alone Romeo kun?"

Romeo:" err okay...."

Lissanna:" wonder what they need to talk about that they can't tell us..."

Wendy(blush):" let's take a peek"

When they peeped? they saw Romeo lying on top of cherry on the ground mistaking them for kissing Wendy dashes off....

Cherry:" sorry I fell...thanks for trying to support me from my fall...."

Rowen:" I'm glad your okay..."

Lissanna opens door:" Romeo ! your too much!"

Romeo:" huh?"

Cherry:" I think they....saw the fall....they probably didn't trust that you would not do anything to me...."

Romeo:" Wendy ...."(dashes out)

Wendy thoughts" he definitely kissed her...."

Romeo catches up to Wendy :" Wendy ! don't put personal affairs into this job! I did not kiss her! I merely tried to help support her fall to think I fell as well!"

Wendy thoughts" he said not to put personal affairs huh.....i see...."

Wendy:" you've changed Romeo ...since she joined our group..."

Romeo:" eh? what are you...."

Wendy:" let's break up...."(sobs)

What will happen next?

Next part:" what happens to rowen will it become Romeo x cherry?"