Part 16

Everyone stared at zeref upon his arrival...

Erza:" why are you here after doing all this?!...to our guild and our town!...we won't forgive you!"

Zeref:" I'm not here to ask for forgiveness just want to warn you this is what happens when you rebel me....."

Lucy:" rebel?...."

Zeref:" Lucy ....if you come quietly I won't pursue the matter but if she doesn't ....your whole guild will be eliminated..."

Lucy:" I'll go!..."

Erza:" Lucy ...what are you ..."

Natsu:" you don't have to!...."

Wendy:" roar of the sky dragon!....hyaa!...uwah!..."

Zeref reflects her attack:" it's no use....do you think something like that can destroy me....?weaklings!..."

Wendy:" ugh!..."(falls)

Romeo:" wendy! wake up! hang in there! wendy!..."

Wendy:" I'm fine...."(coughs)

Romeo helps her up ....and said:" you haven't recovered..don't do anything reckless!....its dangerous!...."

Wendy:" that's because Lucy protected minna...we have to help her...."

Romeo(sobs):" don't make me worried baka!..."

Wendy(hugs Romeo ):" gomene I wasn't thinking...."

Romeo(blush):" your too close idiot..."

Everyone was staring at them the whole moment...

Erza:" ahem....nows not the time to be lovey dovey right?..."

Wendy:" hai! sorry..."

Romeo :" eh? ah..."

Natsu:" Lucy you don't have to go...."

Lucy:" there's no choice!....just let me! I don't want you all to be hurt again!(sobs)"

Wendy:" Lucy san...lets work it out together...there has to be a way to defeat him...."

Romeo:" yea...thats right...you don't have to worry about us!!...."

Lucy:" If you all get hurt now then theres no purpose for me to reduce my life span to save you all...so please let me protect you all once...I'm sick of always staring at your backs....I want to help as well...."(teary)

Romeo:" If only we were stronger enough, this wouldn't have happpened"(sobs)

Wendy:" Lucy san...please listen to us and let us protect you..you've protected us far enough..."

Zeref:" Let me warn you...inside her is  time bomb..its a seal I put..so anytime she rebels...she'll....(smirks)....explode! ahahahahaha....so now...will you come with me?"

Natsu:" you bastard!"

Lucy(chuckles):" do you think that you succeeded in putting the seal in me?...when you invited me for tea....I switched the cup...thinking that you may be up to something...so now..the triumph card is with me....you belittle me!"

Zeref(shocked):" how ....thats impossible!...grr..."(teary)

A voice says:" save me" in zeref's mind....on the outside...he's bad due to his insanity and hatred he had......

Erza:" what's that voice..."

Zeref:" ugh....!"(grips his head as if it hurts alot...)

Natsu:" whats with him?!"

Gray:" the ground..."

Master:" everyone! get down!"

minna:" eh?!"

the floor splits into two as wendy accidentally was about to fall in when romeo gripped her hand on time....

Wendy:" romeo?!..."(teary)

Romeo:" hang on...I'll pull you up...guys?! can you give me a hand?"

Erza:"hang on wendy..we'll get you out!"(shouts from the opposite side of the crack)

Wendy:" argh! my hand can't bear it anymore...I'm gonna fall(releases)...uwah!..."

Romeo grabs her as he held on to the end of the crack which  was almost breaking off...

Romeo:" phew made it on time but..."(cracks)

Laxus:" are you alright little guy?"

Romeo:" Laxus san!...."

Laxus(pulls):" you almost died ya know..be more careful..."

Romeo:" thank you..."

Wendy hugs romeo:" romeo...arigatou..if it wasn't for you, I would have died...I was so scared"(trembles)

Romeo:" its alright..."(blush)

Lucy:" he's gone....anyway seems like its over....lets go back home...we gotta rebuild the guild..."

master:" minna! lets go!"

Romeo piggyback wendy making her blush even more as she felt embarrassed...

Lissanna:" you both seem to get along well...."(smirks)

Wendy:" lissanna...dont tease us...I'll get embarrassed...."(blush)