Part 18:your not romeo!

Wendy(worried):" Romeo are you okay?...whats wrong with you?...."
Romeo:" don't touch me!..."(smacks wendy's hand away)
Lissanna :" hey ! you went overboard!...this is far from being a joke anymore!....lets go Wendy...."
Romeo:" hmph...."
Master:" Romeo can I have a moment with you???..."
Romeo:" what'd ya want from me old man?..."
Erza:" Romeo your joke is going too far! calling the master with such disrespect!"
Master:" Erza it's fine....lucy come over as well...."
Lucy:" eh?...."
Wendy:" what happened to you romeo...you changed in a flash...."(teary)
Lissanna:" Wendy what's wrong?...your crying again?....here...wipe your tears...don't worry I'm sure Romeo would never do such a thing unless he was possessed master should be able to cure him for sure..."(comforts Wendy whose eyes were swollen)
Master:" Romeo .....no the soul in Romeo! come out and show your true form!...."
Romeo:" ugh! my head! don't wake up! not yet!not until I find a new host!....grrr....ahhh!...."
Lucy:" it's that fearsome aura!..."(shiver)
Master:" Lucy do not be afraid....i want to ask if you know this aura before?...."
Lucy:" it seems familiar somewhat nostalgic but I can't remember!...."
Romeo:" ugh!....get out of me!...."
Spirit possessing Romeo got out of him and turned into a spiritual dragon soul....without a form.....
Master:" as I thought your a dark dragon soul that has been already dead for years but reincarnated for the sake of revenge....return to your abyss!...."
Lucy(trembles):" are you acnologia?....the one that attacked us before...."
Romeo:" I'm back to normal ...my body is mine again...."
Lucy:" romeo?....where is that dragon...."
Wendy:" I knew it......romeo was possessed....."(relieved)
Master:" you got lucky Romeo....but you'll have to explain it to your girlfriend over there....she was so upset when you changed...."
Wendy(blush):" romeo...."
Romeo:" I'm sorry for doing that to you wendy.... I tried to get my body back but I couldn't fight with that soul possessing me...."
Lucy:" wendy.... it was acnologia's undying spirit....it is bound to come back...."
Wendy(shiver):" acnologia?..."(collapse)
Romeo:" wendy!...."
Erza:" is she alright?..."
Wendy's thoughts" are they talking to me?.....ah....I'm sleeping....why can't I wake up?...I Feel so giddy...."
Master:" this is bad...the trauma of hearing acnologia's name must be real bad...."
Romeo(slaps Lucy):" why did you have to mention acnologia's name?! if it wasn't for you....wendy would not be lying here....if she doesn't wake up, I'll kill you!..."
Natsu(slaps Romeo):" wake up!your in despair....its pathetic....how could you hit lucy....lucy also wanted.. to help you and Wendy solve the misunderstanding...."
Lucy:" Natsu it's alright....he's right....if I didn't butt in....I'm sorry romeo..."(teary)
Romeo:" wendy....wake up please...."
Wendy thoughts" Romeo is calling for me....but if I wake up...I'll be betrayed by Romeo...."
Romeo:" wendy...i beg of you please just wake up..."(sobs)
Wendy :" romeo....(sobs)...let's break up...."
Romeo:" why?...."(shocked )
Wendy:" it's better this way....you won't need to worry about me anymore....and Lucy ....sorry you got slapped...."(teary)
Lucy:" no...it was my fault for saying his name even knowing you are so afraid of him...."(teary)
Wendy:" I'm sorry but I'm leaving fairytail...I'm going back to my home town..."
Master(shocked):" you can go back but your still from fairytail....no matter what...we'll wait for your return..."
Wendy(smiles):" arigatou master...."
Romeo hugs her from behind:" cone back soon...I'll always wait for you to come back to my side...."(teary)
Wendy(teary):" yup....I'll be back soon..."

Next part : Wendy comes back....romeo do I still have a space in your heart?...