Part 6

Wendy: " let's observe her for now....she looks dangerous....it's best we stay here to observe what powers she has....."
Romeo: ( blush as Wendy was too close to him)" err....yea we should wait till she's shown her true powers....before eliminating her...."
Lissanna:" heh?! Romeo your blushing real red just because Wendy 's face is so close to you?"
Romeo :" urusei! "
Wendy:" what're you guys talking about ?"
Lissanna :" eh??? it's nothing....we're just planning on how to finish this job real fast....haha...haha..."
Wendy:" eh?...you sound weird Lissanna san.....romeo kun shall we find some shelter around here? it looks like there is going to be a storm...."
Romeo:" your right...."
Romeo's thoughts " just now the sky wasn't so dark....and cloudy...what on earth happened....anyway I wonder where we are going to stay at...perhaps I may be able to move forward one step with Wendy ( blush)"
Lissanna : " Romeo your thinking weird thoughts aren't you....???(smirk)"
Romeo:" eh? no way...I would never...."
Wendy:" Romeo kun there's a bug on your shirt....don't move ....let me pull it out...."
Romeo :" eh???!(blush)"
Romeo thoughts" she's too close....I can't take it anymore..."
Wendy :" got it out....woahh!"(falls on Romeo )
Romeo (blush):" are you alright ?"
Wendy :( blush) " I'm fine ...."
Lissanna :" you know watching you both makes me wanna punch ya both....your both so dense.....why don't you just confess to Romeo ,Wendy ! and Romeo ! why aren't you confessing to her?! I can't take this anymore....stupid Rowen couple!"
Romeo (blush) : " Lissanna ....what're you talking about ....."
Wendy :" ah....the target is going into the shop over there....."
Lissanna :" eh?...alright time to get serious!"
Romeo:" she's just buying food....."
Lissanna :" let's just get rid of her....."
Wendy :" let's not be hasty....."
Lissanna : " your right...."
People from raven tail :" hey! what are you doing ?! you look suspicious ! "
Wendy :" we're from fairytail.... we were just playing hide and seek with flare nee san hehehe haha....."
Lissanna thoughts " what on earth is she saying...."
Romeo thoughts " we're all going to die...."
Wendy thoughts " please be convinced...."
Raven tail's members :" alright...you may go.... however beware of that girl....shes a monster....and our guild's pet......she has a terrifying history...."
Romeo :" eh? thanks for the tip buddies...."
Lissanna thoughts " I thought we were going to die there....."
Wendy:" that was close....."
Wendy reads the bounty again to see what info it has about flare and realises that their job was to send her to justice.....
Wendy thoughts" weird....I don't believe this....."
Romeo :" first we need to know what that girl's powers are and what is the meaning of sending her to justice...."
Lissanna :" that girl seems to be raised by giants...but left when a war started there ....her giant family were frozen by a weird type of ice that could never be melt...."
Wendy :" eh?...ice that cannot melt...."
Lissanna:" people say she killed those giants .... they must have been mistaken thinking that the girl killed them when she was only escaping from that war....."
Wendy :" poor thing....."
Romeo :" let's drop this mission it's too dangerous...."
Wendy :" what're you talking about?! We've come this far....."
Romeo :" I don't want you to get hurt!" ( blush)
Wendy :" eh?(blush) arigatou but I promise you I won't die no matter what! so please don't give up on this mission when we've already come so far...."
Romeo :" I understand...."
Lissanna :" let's go! "