Part 12

Romeo who noticed Wendy said :"Wendy ! I know you're here....if you don't want to see me it's okay but I just want to tell you that I really love you sincerely....thats all...I won't force you to come back to team Romeo but even if you want to break up with me....I'll never let you go....."

(walks away with his head down)

Wendy (tears rolling down her cheeks):" Romeo kun.....(run towards Romeo )Romeo kun! watashi....watashi Omae Suki desu! Romeo kun! don't go!"(hugs Romeo)

Romeo:" Wendy ....(tears rolling down) ....gomene...I won't do it again...I promise....arigatou for giving me another chance...."(hugs and kisses Wendy)

Lissanna:" ah....wendy....there you are...ah...(blush) excuse me....please continue...."

Wendy:" ah....lissanna!"

Lissanna :" guess there wasn't a need to create a group Lissanna anymore...."(grins)

Romeo(grins) :" team Romeo is back!"

Cherry:" Romeo kun....why....why does he not see me.....am I not good enough?....whats so good about wendy... no what's the difference between Wendy and me......"(tears rolling down)

Romeo(waves to Wendy ):"Wendy ....let's go!

Wendy:" mmm!!!"

Lissanna:" wait up!"

Romeo:" today we're going to find edolas Lucy who has accidentally appeared in our dimension....this may turn to a problem given her character that is totally different from earth land's lucy.....they say she's a monster...."

Wendy:" eh?....monster???....it can't be that bad can it?....."

Lissanna:" I suggest we find her together since I spent some time in edolas I know the Lucy there well...I'm sure those rumors aren't true....."

Wendy:" your right ....we can't afford to split up and find her....."

Romeo:" alright let's start tracking her down! hopefully we'll find her before day break...."

Resident:" ahhhh!!monster.....iyaa! somebody save us!..."

Romeo:" minna! I think I heard a scream....lets go!..."

Wendy:" thats....its huge....who's that?....don't tell me it's edolas Lucy ...."

Lisssanna :" no way !that's not possible....don't tell me that living in earth land causes them to change into monsters that can adapt to earth land's conditions....shes changed...shes not human anymore!...."

Resident:" iyaa! please someone! my son ! he is in that monster's hands!...."

Romeo:" this is getting out of hand! Wendy ! use wind magic to cut away it's hand! Lissanna ! don't day dream!lissanna????"

Wendy:" hai! hyaa!"

Lissanna thoughts" it can't be!....wait a minute....isn't that thing popping out of that monster's body edolas lucy? "

Next part

Who's that monster! that's not edolas Lucy but is it not related to edolas Lucy next part will be released tommorow