The kidnap

Wendy:" where is this?! my hands and legs are tied....carla?!"
Girls :" hey your awake huh?...(splashes water at Wendy)...now are you awake?"
Wendy:" why are you doing this?! I have no relationship with Romeo kun anymore....so why!"
Girls:" your a pain plus Romeo kun chose you over us....there's no way we'll believe that you both are not related...."
Carla:" wendy?....ugh!my head....ah....I wasn't taken away...damn how am I suppose to find her now(teary)...please let Wendy be safe...."
Wendy(spits out blood):" if my guild knows your doing this...they wouldn't let you off !..."
Girls(slap):" you are in no position to scold us...."(continues hitting Wendy)
Carla:" lucy....please help!wendy...."
Lucy:" what happened to wendy? carla?!"
Carla:" the girls Romeo were with took her...."(collapse)
Lucy:"Carla!...."(carries the exceed onto her bed and goes out to look for Romeo)
Romeo:" what'd ya want?! gonna scold me for doing something to her again?..."
Lucy(slaps):" Romeo! if anything happens to her you'll be responsible....thanks to you she got kidnapped by those girls of yours....!"
Romeo:" what?! your saying Wendy was kidnapped by those girls?!..."
Lucy walks away and says:" Wendy sent you letters....i checked your mail and there were many of her letters....she thought of you no matter where she went yet you betray her like that..."
Romeo(dashes to mailbox to ascertain If what Lucy said was true):" wendy...."(teary)
After opening the mail, Romeo saw a stack of letters sliding out....one had written I miss you by Wendy...
Girls:" is she still alive?....."
Suddenly there's a knock on the door
Girls:" who could it be?..."(opens slowly)
Romeo(slams the door open):" what are you doing to my girl?!..."
Girls:" Romeo kun?! what are you?...uwahh!..."
Romeo:" burn!...."
Girls:" ahh!!!!...."(ashes)
Wendy(turns her head):" Romeo...kun...?"(faints)
Romeo:" I'm sorry..."(teary)
Wendy pov
I felt someone crying for me....his tears were warm and it kept on dripping on my face as his warm hand placed on my cheek I heard him say "I love you"

Romeo:" thank you Lucy if it wasn't for you I wouldn't know what would have happened to wendy(teary)"
Lucy carries Carla in:" thank her instead ...even when she could not move....she crawled all the way to my house and told me that Wendy was kidnapped before passing out..."
Romeo:" how is carla?....is she going to be fine?..."
Lucy:" she will be..."
Wendy wakes up to see Romeo and Lucy carrying Carla who was resting after getting treated:" carla....lucy...san...how is carla...."
Lucy:" wendy?! ah she's fine....I'll go call on the doctor..."
Romeo:" Wendy are you alright...?!"(sobs)
Wendy:" why are you crying?...."
Romeo:" it's my fault you ended up in this state....I'm sorry"(sobs)
Wendy caress Romeo's face:" thank you for coming...for me..."(teary)
Romeo(teary):" gomene Wendy...."(hugs)
Doctor:" ahem!..."
Lucy(blush):" excuse us for the intrusion...."
Wendy(blush):" Lucy this isn't like what you think it is...."
Doctor:" getting all lovey dovey in this setting....sorry to have ruined it but miss Heartfilia , you can take the patient home by tommorow...."
Lucy:" thank you doctor"
Doctor:" and Romeo kun please do not treat her so roughly..."(turns away)
Romeo(blush):" what are you saying?!....you damn doctor!"

Next part : never apart