Part 5

Romeo: " it's time we went for another job ...don't you think?"
Wendy: " yea I agree ....we haven't been out for jobs for a week already..."
Lissanna : " alright then let's pick this!"
Romeo: " hmm let me see....eh?! are you out of your mind Lissanna ! that job requires us to kill a very skilled mage.... there's no way we can....do this...."
Wendy: " it may be difficult however lets just try it out...I heard that the rumors about this Mage being skilled and all was a lie... She was just a normal Mage from a dark guild called raven tail.....it seems that this guild is well known for their cheats and all....."
Lissanna : " let's just do it already....the pay is high and there's no other better job anyway......"
Romeo : " alright! let's set off !"
Wendy :( blush) " erm Romeo do you have a moment?"
Romeo: ( blush)" eh?....err yea "
Romeo looks at Lissanna who was smirking......and started to blush even more....
Wendy: " wow! this place is huge!"
Romeo:" how are we ever going to find her...."
Lissanna : ( points to the guild in front that stated raven tail) " here?!"
Romeo: "......you found the guild....great job...however wouldn't you rather kill her than have to face all of her guild mates....?"
Wendy: " your right... we have to do it secretly......"
Lissanna: " err guys?....."
Romeo :" what is it?! can't you see we're thinking real hard?"
Lissanna: " I think that's her...."
Wendy: " they're treating her so brutally....then this means they are of no threat to us if we just eliminate her...."
Romeo: " she looks like she's cold blooded....her stare and aura around her is real dark......"
Lissanna: " I doubt it's going to be easy killing her......"