Part 8

Romeo :" it's normal to be worried...I thought she was gonna die..that really scared me...I was saved by her.....my arrogance has once again hurt her....I'm sorry Lissanna and thanks Wendy for saving me...(blush) you got hurt because of me...."

Wendy:(blush)" I'm glad your not injured....it was worth taking that hit...."

Lissanna:" what're you talking about wendy?! you could have died! baka!that was so reckless of you!...."

Romeo:" Lissanna she just woke up....let her rest...the lecture can wait till she's recovered....."

Doctor:" can you move by yourself ?"

Wendy:" it still hurts but I'm fine thank you doctor ...."

Romeo:" Wendy ....are you sure you still want to continue this mission...? it's too dangerous...."

Flare who felt guilty went towards Wendy and Romeo " I'm sorry for that time ....I thought you were enemies and that you were siding with people who believed rumors about me.....(sobs)"

Wendy:" can we ask you a question? do answer us truthfully...."

Flare :" yes?..."

Romeo :" were you the one responsible for that village of giants being frozen ?...."

Flare :" no but I saw the one who did it....it was a guy who could use ice making magic....he looked cold blooded....he wanted to kill my family as well ....but he suddenly retreated"....

Wendy:" we believe you thank you.... (grins)"

Romeo thoughts" we still can't trust her"

Wendy thoughts" maybe she isn't as horrible as what we imagined her to be...."

Romeo:" Wendy here...! this is for you...."

Wendy:" eh? what's this?...ah...this is....it can't be....the legendary book....the one about the history of dragons....arigatou Romeo !(blush)"

Romeo(blush):"eh?...err...yea....no problem.....I'm glad you like the present...."

Wendy:" eh? present? you knew my birthday was today ?..."

Romeo : "mmmm....."(blush)

Wendy:" arigatou Romeo !...."(kisses Romeo on the cheek)

Romeo explodes as he could not stand Wendy 's cuteness.....

Romeo:" whaaaa....t..."

Wendy:" Romeo ?! are you alright?!"

Romeo:" mmm....anyway where's Lissanna ?...."

Wendy: " your right....and flare too...."

Lissanna:" it's all your fault that Wendy was injured ! you better surrender yourself ....!"

Romeo:" Lissanna !...that's enough! she has apologized for her mistake...just let it go already...."

Lissanna :" but....!"

Wendy:" flare san ....I'm sorry that you were involved in this ....."

Next chapter? New love fanfic about rowen + cherry? do comment !•.•