Part 10

Romeo:"do you not trust me? I did not kiss her?!"

Wendy:" you kissed Cherry and ever since she joined our team and guild....you've been complimenting her about how great her powers were and that mine was incomparable and now you even kissed her ! how am I suppose to believe you !"(dashes away while crying and bumps onto cherry who pushed her down on purpose onto the cool and wet ground)

Cherry:" now that you've understand my main aim into joining your guild...you better stay further away from Romeo..."(smirks) walks away....

Wendy thoughts" so this was her plan from the start...not like I care...I've already broken up with him...it has ended...the love we nurtured through hardships...its gone.."(weeps)

Romeo who saw Cherry said:"what do I do...she has totally misunderstood me..."

Cherry:" why don't you be in a real relationship with me then? that way she may get jealous and want you back..."(puts on a fake smile)

Romeo:"lets try that idea out then....but is it gonna work?...."

Cherry:" who knows until we've tried it"

next day...

Lissanna: " Wendy its time for us to start with our mission...get ready your luggage..we're moving to another inn...."

Wendy:" okay I'll be right there..."

Lissanna walks out with Wendy and sees Romeo and Cherry all lovey dovey...

Lissanna tugs on to romeo's shirt and says :" you brat !"

Cherry: " ohayou wendy ....Lissanna can you stop treating my boyfriend like that your hurting him..."

Lissanna :" why you ?!"

Wendy pulls lissanna back : " lets go...rather than wasting time here..."

.............................After the mission was finally accomplished...the team got their rewards and split it into 4....and went to an inn to stay before they went back to the guild for another mission...Lissanna and Wendy makes an announcement ...." we would both like to join another team when we get back so please find some replacement for your group...Romeo.. "

Romeo: " whaa..t this is not working at all ! wait ! Wendy ! you really got it all wrong !...I...didn't kiss her ! we fell ! and besides just because of this your quitting being in my team?"

Wendy: " your wrong ! its not because of you..it is just that I think that you and cherry are putting your personal affairs on to this job totally....so I thought I should join a better team or maybe even create one......"

Lissanna: " lets go Wendy..,.we'll be going back first...good luck brat !"

Romeo: " lissanna ! wendy!"

Cherry:" seems like they left....finally we are alone...lets go for a date shall we? romeo kun?"

Romeo: " so that was your plan huh? breaking up wendy and me how could you...from now on your not from my team...I'm kicking you out !"

Cherry :"  romeo!!!!"

next part : will rowen be back again or will wendy become a hard to get person

>>>>>>>>>>>to be continued<<<<<<<<<<