Anthony Trujillo - Married

Your cousins, Ethan and Grayson, were taking you to meet a group of their friends, which they referred to as Team 10. You were excited to meet their friends, since you'd just moved out to LA and wanted to meet some new people.

When the car pulled up to a large house, you got out of the car and looked at the beautiful building in front of you.

"Nice, right?" Grayson said to you with a smile. "Come on, let's go meet everyone." He escorted you inside while Ethan turned off the car. "Jake!" he yelled.

A guy came walking down the stairs, and he stopped when he saw you. "Grayson, you got a girlfriend?" he asked with a smile.

You pushed Grayson away from you. "Ew! That's my cousin!"

The guy nodded. "Okay, okay."

"y/n!" You recognized Jake Paul's voice, and you turned to be faced with him. Little did your cousins know, you had been talking with Jake for a couple days before you met. He'd told you he wanted to sign you to Team 10, just because you guys thought it'd be funny for you to get signed when your cousins didn't want to be.

"Hey Jake," you said, giving him a hug as Ethan came into the house. "You got the contract?"

Ethan looked at you. "What contract?"

You smiled. "I'm joining Team 10!"

"I've got the contract in the office," Jake said, motioning for you to follow. You followed behind him, your cousins following also with wide eyes. He presented you with a piece of paper, the Team 10 contract, and a pen. "Here you go."

"y/n what are you doing?" Ethan asked as he grabbed your arm. "You've literally never met this guy before."

You smiled at him. "We've been talking online, Ethan. It's fine. If you guys trust him enough to bring me here, I trust him enough to sign a contract to join a famous social media group." You took the pen from Jake and signed your name on the contract.

"That's lit," Jake said as he put the contract aside. "Come on, if you're gonna be part of Team 10 you need the merch." He grabbed your arm and started pulling you upstairs, but stopped at a room with a hole in the wall. "Anthony, I found you a wife!"

Your eyes widened, along with your cousins'. "A wife?!" all three of you shouted.

Jake turned to you. "It's not like, actually getting married."

The door opened, and the guy you saw earlier was standing in the door. "Is this my new wife?" he asked with a chuckle.

Jake grabbed your arm and pulled you towards him. "y/n, this is Anthony. Anthony, y/n. She's a member of Team 10 now."

Anthony smiled at you, then turned his head into the room. "Chance, I'm getting married!"

Your eyes widened even more. "I never agreed to marry anybody! Especially not a guy I just met!" You chuckled and smiled at him. "At least buy me dinner first."

Anthony smiled at you. "We'll go out to dinner as an engaged couple. If you like me, we'll get married."

You laughed and smiled as you nodded. "Sure, whatever."

He took your hand and knelt down. "Will you marry me?"

"No!" Grayson said, getting between you and Anthony. "What the hell is going on here?!"

"I'm getting married!" you said excitedly, turning to face your cousins.

Anthony stood up and put his arm around your shoulders. "Ethan, Grayson, it is my honor to marry your cousin."

Ethan balled his fists. "You have two seconds to run, Anthony."