Anthony Trujillo - Flirtationship

You and Anthony weren't in a relationship, but you were always flirting with each other. It was a flirtationship. You had no idea if you had feelings for Anthony or not, and no idea if he had feelings for you. But regardless, it was fun.

"Good morning beautiful," Anthony said as he came up behind you and wrapped his arms around you.

"Morning handsome," you said with a chuckle as you turned around to face him. "What's on the agenda for today?"

He shrugged. "Well, we actually have a normal pool again, so I thought maybe we could go swimming? I'd love to see you in a bikini."

You rolled your eyes. "Keep dreaming, because I only wear one-piece bathing suits."

He sighed dramatically. "Fine." He stepped away from you to walk over to the fridge.

You heard the door that led outside open, and turned to see Logan Paul sneaking in with shirts and cans of spray paint. You'd never met him in person, but you'd seen pictures and YouTube videos. "Um..."

He looked at you for a second, then sighed. "My brother has beautiful security now?"

"Um, I'm not security."

He stood up straight and walked over to you. "So he just has girls this beautiful sitting around his house?"

You face flushed slightly red.

"I came to pull a prank on Jake, but... That can wait. I'm Logan."

You smiled at him. "y/n."

He smiled at you. "Wanna help me pull a prank on my brother? Then maybe after we can go get something to eat?"

You nodded. "Yeah, that sounds great."

--

Anthony watched you leave the Team Ten House less than an hour later, Logan escorting you by the arm. He felt angry watching the two of you together.

"Hey man, what's - woah." Chance cut himself off when he saw the look on Anthony's face. "What's wrong man?"

"y/n just left with Logan..." he said, before letting out a sigh.

Chance shook his head. "You're not in a relationship with her, Anthony. You're in a flirtationship. She's free to go out with anybody she wants to."

Anthony put his head in his hands. "I know... I-I just..."

Chance put his hand on his best friend's shoulder. "You have feelings for her, don't you?"

He nodded his head slowly, before running his hand through his hair. "I think I do..."

Chance sighed. "Dude, she's out on a date with Logan Paul. That guy's like, the king of charming. You screwed up bad."

Anthony let out another sigh. "I know I did."