Adventure at the Store

(Y/n)'s POV

"Hey Harry?" Opening the cabin of snacks, I yelled, hoping Harry could hear me.

"Yes (Y/n)?" I heard him yell back from upstair.

"Don't we have any gummy bears left?" I asked, feeling his arms around my waist as he rested his chin on my shoulder.

"I'm afraid not, love." His thick, deep accent poured into my ears like a soft melody, his breath fanning against my cheek, sending goosebumps on my skin beneath the warm fabric. I turned around to see his loving smile plaster on his face. He ran his fingers on my hair, playing with some loose strands on my face as I gave him a small pout.

"Aw don't be sad." He chuckled, kissing my forehead, making me giggle. "Come on, we're heading to the store."

I took all of the snacks I literally threw down on the floor earlier to find some gummy bears and set them back neatly into the cabin. Somehow I felt like I was being watched. Slowly turning around, I saw Harry staring at me with his goofy smile on his face. "What?"

"Can't I adore how cute my girlfriend looks?" He said, tilting his head, giving me a wink before turning around to get his camera.

"You're just kissing my ass so I'll share my gummy bears with you." I chuckled, closing the wooden cabin. "And it ain't happening."

"Okay, come on, we're going."

"In this outfit?" I looked down. I was wearing Harry's grey hoodie, some shorts jeans and a fluffy pair of pink slippers.

"You look adorable in my hoodie, love. No one would care anyway." He said, not looking up from his camera.

"First of all, I told you to stop kissing my ass. And secondly, I'm changing." I turned on my heels, walking to the staircase.

"Okay, since you insist." He set the camera onto the table, and walked to my side. Suddenly I felt him lifting me up in the air.

"What?-" I started hitting his chest in protest. "Put me down this instant Holland!"

"So do you want gummy bears or what?" He asked, fighting back the urge to laugh out loud.

"Fine." I gave up, nuzzling my face onto his chest, feeling his heart beating against my skin as I enjoyed the warmth he gave. "But you're not eating my gummy bears."

******

Harry's POV

"Okay, we're here." I turned to the passenger seat, quickly unbuckled her seatbelt as she sprung down to the driveway joyfully. I chuckled at her childishness when she kept waving at me like a small child seeing candies from a store's window. Wait, she actually was...

"Okay, patient (Y/n)." I walked to her side, wrapping my arm behind her back as we both walked into the store. (Y/n) quickly rushed to the candy isle as I slowly pulled out a cart and took some Oreos for myself. She jumped excitedly, grabbing ten packs of gummy bears, five bags of potato chips and two big packs of Kit-Kat, shoving them all into the cart. I smiled.

"Love, do we even need this much?" I flipped over the bags, inspecting the labels.

"You don't, but I do." (Y/n) sassily flicked her hair, pulling the cart away from my grip as she ran away, pushing the cart further. "Catch up old man!"

"I'm only five months older than you!" I dramatically gasped as she giggled, pushing the cart to the vegetable isle.

"Okay, ready?" She turned to me, grinning from ear to ear. I furrowed my eyebrows, trying to understand what she meant.

"Oh." I then realised what she was mentioning as she wiggled her eyebrows. "No, (Y/n)."

"Aw come on! Just this one time!" She gave me her puppy eyes, which she knew I could not resist.

"Last time we did that, we got kicked out, in case you don't remember." I smiled, kissing her cheek. I pulled away to see her narrowing her eyes, giving me the death glare. She muttered "Scaredy cat."

"You know how much I hate to be called that (Y/n)."

"Please, just one more time!" She pulled my sleeve, practically pleading me as I gave in, sighing to myself. "Fine, get in."

"Yay!" (Y/n) jumped into the cart, carefully not to squish all the candies. I took a few step back and used all my force to push the cart down the path and I managed to stop at the cashier. (Y/n) was laughing hysterically as the cashier gave me the change along with a look on his face. We got all of our stuff and headed back to my car.

******

"Love?" I turned to see (Y/n) resting her head peacefully on the car window, her back sunk down on the soft seat and her hair gently falling down on her shoulders. A smile instinctively crept up onto my face as a fuzzy warm feeling took place in my heart.

"God, what have I ever done to deserve this beauty?"

I swear like this is the cutest cliche I have ever written. Is it weird that I cried during the process of writing? I feel like a proud mama bear rn lol.
Hope ya enjoy.