Souvenir

Thank you all for 200 reads 😘😘😘 ilysm.

*******

Harry and (Y/n) have some weird traditions between the two of them. And one of them is having a snow globes collection. It may sound weird, but anytime they travelled, they would bring back a small souvenir snow globe. But not just any snow globes, it had to resemble an iconic symbol of the city or the country they were visiting. Their collection is surprisingly pretty big, since Harry got to travel a lot more than (Y/n). And if Harry ever promised something, he would never go back on it.

He always gets back to London with a box with blue wrapping and a bow, containing his symbol of pure friendship with (Y/n). He always tried to find a snow globe for her everytime he arrived at a new country. The snow globes collection he brought back has a diverse variety, from the one anyone could easily find in any corner of the city, to the rarest one he had to track down to one of the original places that manufactured it.

There's this one time when Harry travelled with his brothers to Japan and he couldn't find any snow globe and he refused to fly back home. The flight got delayed for three days because Harry kept telling everyone he would not get back until he found a snow globe for (Y/n). Eventually Tom had to call (Y/n) to convince him letting it go. Harry got home, feeling all guilty and no matter how many times (Y/n) tells him it was okay, he keeps apologising everyday.

Everybody knows how much the snow globes collection mean to (Y/n) as she keeps all of them in a beautifully decorated room, designed specifically to store snow globes and never lets anyone but Harry enter. Every weekend they would come in the room and talk about their journey. So basically the room is a treasure to them, a symbol of their beautiful friendship.

(lol I keep friend zoning 😂)

Today Harry got back from Korea, standing at (Y/n)'s porch as he holds a blue box in his hands, smiling at the thought of seeing (Y/n)'s face when she gets it. After a two signature knocks on the door, he heard footsteps rushing and the door flew open. Before he can do anything, (Y/n) jumps up to him, squeezing him in her arms, her hair slightly tickles him. Harry was taken aback at first, but slowly hugs her back, rubbing her back with his pads. (Y/n) pulls away with a joyful smile plastering on her face.

"Welcome back, dumbass." She grins at him, making him let out a chuckle. "Come in! I'm baking some cookies."

"Are they edible?" Harry sasses back, only to receive a glare from (Y/n). He smiles, following her into the living room. He quickly flops down on the couch, leaning his head back into the comfy cushion. He lets out a sigh, exclaiming. "Home sweet home!"

"You know it's my house right?" (Y/n) says, giving him a raised eyebrow. She sits down next to him, handing him a cup of lemonade as he happily takes it in his hands.

"So how's Korea?" She asks, sitting up straight to look at Harry excitedly. He shrugs. "It's fine. The food was amazing and the people were very friendly and adorable. And I found this!" He pulls out the box and she happily squeals, snatching it from his hand almost immediately. He gives a small pout but it fades away soon later when she opens up the present to find a snow globe of N Seoul Tower. She turns to face him and his dorky smile, tilting her head. "Thank you. I don't know they even make this kind of globes."

"They don't." He takes a quick sip on the lemonade. "I told one of my friends in Korea to make one specifically for you."

"What?" Her face lit up all surprised and shock. "How long have you been planning this?"

"About six months ago. You know it's very hard to take all the small details and tiny lights-" Harry gets cut off by a hug. He looks down to see (Y/n) wrapping her arms around him, smiling against his hoodie as she mumbles "You don't need to do that!"

"I wanted to. For you." He smiles, slowly brushes her hair with his fingers. The moment suddenly gets interrupted by a ding from the oven. (Y/n) cheerfully skips to the kitchen, pulling Harry's arm. He chuckles as she pulls on her gigantic oven mitten and pulls out a tray full of goods. His mouth hangs open in shock making her laugh out loud.

"When the hell did you learn how to bake? I mean, holy shit this looks amazing!" Harry quickly grabs a chocolate chips cookie and takes it into his mouth in one big bite. His mouth stuffed with cookies and his face full of crumbs. "And it tastes so damn good!"

"Wow wow. Easy there Cookie Monster." She shoves his shoulder when he keeps trying to steal the whole tray from her arm. She sets the tray back down on the pantry as Harry takes a plate down from the cupboard and sets out the cookies. They then flop down on the couch stuffing their faces with cookies. After two minutes of fighting each other for the last cookie, (Y/n) takes her laptop out and clicks on a movie while Harry cleans up the crumby mess on the floor. (Y/n) shifts to make space for Harry, quickly wraps themselves in a blanket. She smiles, leaning her head on his shoulder. "Thank you so much for the tiny version of N Seoul Tower, Harry. It's absolutely beautiful."

"(Y/n)?" Harry speaks up out of a sudden. (Y/n) looks up to meet his brown warm eyes. "Please don't kill me or our friendship after I said this, okay?"

"Yeah, just spill." She shrugs, shutting her laptop and places it down on the table.

"I know we have been friends since forever. You know me even more than I know myself and we share our darkest secrets to each other. We somehow always trust each other to be there whenever one of us needed." Harry stops for a split second, gathering all of his courage and continues. "I want us to be something more (Y/n)."

Harry turns to see a drop of tear rolling down on (Y/n)'s face. "Oh no no no. Don't cry, please don't cry." He gets flustered, stumbling to wipe her tears away and starts ranting. "I get it if you don't feel the same and-". His eyes widen at the feel of her lips pressed against his. She quickly pulls away, hiding her reddened face from him. A tint of pink splashes across his face as he cheekily pulls her back into another kiss. Things get heated up real fast and they decide to pull away for air that their lungs are screaming out for.

After a moment of silence, Harry sheepishly grins. "I should have told Eric to make that snow globe way earlier."