Realized...?

"And the winner of the Young Talented Photographer competition is," Harry looked over his shoulders to his opponent, who was returning the same death glare. Smirking, Harry turned back to the judges, waiting for the announcement.

"Harry Holland, with The Windows."

His family all jumped up in joy as his friends cheered loudly. As soon as the judges handed him the trophy, the entire room bursted into loud claps of hands, he received a standing ovation which actually sent chills down on everyone's spine.

As his brothers jumped onto his back in joy, he quickly shoved them down and turned to where she was. A frown on her face was supposed to be given, but instead, she smiled, a genuine smile, accepting her loss and slowly walking away. Harry was confused, his victory should make him feel better, especially when he defeated the enemy of his entire life.

But, he didn't feel a thing.

******

"(Y/n), where are you?" Harry mumbled as he finally made it to the park. He quickly jogged along the path, trying to find her. His eye then got caught with the little figure sitting on a bench near the willow tree by the lake. A smile spreaded on his face, he silently let out a sigh in relief as he wasn't too late. Picking up his pace, he ran towards the direction. As he was about to call her name, he saw his brother walk to her and sit down on the bench. He immediately froze up on his feet when Sam leaned down as (Y/n) quickly pulled him in for a kiss.

He smiled bitterly, turning on his heels and walked to the other side of the park. Taking heavy, unintended steps forward, a hot, burning feeling burst up inside of him. Regret and self blame started filling up inside of him.

Harry's POV

Slamming the door shut from behind, I flopped down on my bed. I let my emotions run free as my pillows were clutched in between my arms.

"So is this what it felt like to be defeated?" I spoke up unintentionally, staring up on he ceiling. A sigh instinctively escaped my lips as I tried to sit up. I turned to look around, before I even realized, I was standing in front of Sam's bed.

"But I have always won." Gently picking up Sam's piece of unfinished script, which was left unfold lying on his messy blanket. Flipping through the pages, full of his quick yet neat handwriting, my eyes stopped at this part.

The bully feels bad, for hurting her. Maybe he keeps on messing around with her, not that he hates on her but that's the only way to spend time with her around. The bullied may have forgiven him, if he came up to her with an apology. But his cowardice and idiocy won over, and he let her go, and now he is acting all weak and sad in the room...

Sam's POV

"Sorry." She turned away, trying to hide her blush as I simply chuckled. "Is it okay?"

My hand quickly found its way to hers, giving it a small squeeze.

"It's beyond okay." A strand of hair fell down on her face as she kept her head down. Unconsciously, I brushed it to the back, slowly carressing her cheeks after that.

"My brother can be an ass at times, and I am truly sorry for that. Just believe that I will never treat you like my brother did." She hesitantly nodded, but still listened to me carefully. Pushing her chin up with her eyes on the same level with mine, her cheeks flashed with red tints, I spoke up gently.

"Let me make it up to you."

******

It's Enemy part 2 y'all. Happy April Fool's.