Reunite

this is requested by dorkyholland. thank you sm for reading this and it means a lot to me.

*******

(Y/n)'s POV

I was scrolling down on my Instagram feed as I suddenly swiped across a familiar face. A sigh instinctively escaped my lips when my thumb switched back to one of Harry's new posts. Seeing his dorky face and reading his caption brought back the feelings, those which I thought I had forgotten, but they never left my mind. I sat up on the couch, throwing my head back as I tried my best to swallow back my melancholy. Then I found a photo of him on the small table, smiling like a dumbass and holding up his camera. I ran my fingers on the frame, drawing random patterns on the photo with my thumbs. I didn't notice I was crying until a hot tear rolled down on my face and dropped on the picture. I sighed, wiping my tears away and picked up my phone.

love 💕
harry?

goofball 🤓
yes love?

love 💕
i miss you so much

goofball 🤓
i know love
you know how tom needs me here right

love 💕
yeah
but i can't help it

goofball 🤓
i promise i'll be back right when i can
gtg tom's calling

love 💕
okay bye
love you

goofball 🤓
love you too x

I dropped my back down on the cushion, picking up my laptop and switching to 13 Reasons Why. I got up on my feet, getting a bag of popcorn and put it in the microwave. I looked around in the empty house as memories between me and Harry rushed back. Oh how I missed him and his thick British accent, his smile and his laugh...

My train of thoughts was stopped by a small ding from the microwave, signaling my popcorn was ready. I turned to the kitchen cupboard, trying my best to reach for the big bowl on the top shelf. Harry would always put those big bowls on the top shelf so I would have to call for him to take it down for me. When I finally got it down successfully by standing on the counter, I carefully jumped down, pouring the popcorn into the bowl.

Suddenly I felt arms snuck around my waist. Instinctively, I grabbed the nearest thing, which accidentally was a wooden spoon. I turned around, hitting the stranger on the head with my wonderful weaponry. "Get your hands off of me you fucking thief!! What the hell?"

"It's me! It's me (Y/n)!" They screamed out in agony, throwing their arms up to cover their head. Then I realized the familiar voice.

"Harry?" I dropped the spoon, narrowing my eyes to inspect the stranger in front of me. Harry looked up, grinning sheepishly at me as he pulled me closer into his arms. He whispered into my ears with his beautiful, soft accent. "Hey love."

I was about to fight back but at the sudden touch after such a long time he went on press tour with Tom and Harrison, I leaned into his embrace, letting all my emotions fall free as I nuzzled my head on his chest, inhaling the familiar cologne of his that I missed so much. He silently rubbed my back, his chest falling up and down as I felt his heart beating against my face, in sync with mine. We stayed in silence for a good minute until Harry pulled away, his smile was still on his face. I stood up on my toes, arms wrapping around his neck as he leaned down, softly pressed a kiss on my lips. I felt little sparks when his lips met mine and all the memories hit back. I kissed him back, pushing myself closer to him, craving for more.

"I miss you so damn much Harry Robert Holland." I panted, resting my forehead against his as his breath hit my face.

*******

"Now would you please explain to me what the hell are you doing here?" I asked as my hand found its way to his hair, brushing every strand of his curls. He smiled, pressing small kisses down on my face.

"Harrison got me a plane ticket to get back here for a few days." Harry reached for my laptop before flopping back down next to me.

"Then you will leave me again?" I sadly mumbled, looking up to meet his soft gaze. He chuckled, his thumbs carressing my face as he slowly shook his head. I tilted my head, confusion obiviously written across my forehead.

"I'm bringing you with me love."

"Really?" I sat up straight, looking into his eyes as he nodded excitedly. I squealed cheerfully, squeezing Harry tightly in my arms. He ruffled my hair gently, laughing out loud as his chest vibrated in a joyful melody.

"Prepare to have the best time in your life, love." He said, kissing my neck. I nuzzled into the crook of his neck, smiling against the fabric of his shirt.

"Every minute I get to spend around you is already the best time of my life."

*******

i ship this too much...