author's note

hi, this is maddison, and i'm not dead yet if that is what you are wondering.

i am so sorry for not being active in the last few months. and as sad as this is, i thought i should inform you this.

i no longer write on wattpad. yes, this book is my pride, and i don't want to end it here just yet. there are still some unfinished chapters that everyone wants to know the ending, that i want to know the ending.

therefore, i have decided to post the rest of the drafts which were written last year and then say goodbye to the book.

i would like to say thanks to all of you reading this right now, and to those who support me so much along the way. i made friends thanks to this book, this book meant so much to me and hope you all enjoy it as much as i did.

this journey began from me unable to find a harry imagine, ended with a lot of books dedicated to harry, and some of them get even more reads and votes than mine. however, i'm happy because i know i had succeeded in spreading love for harry, my wish #HarryDeservesMore is now fulfilled. it's time for me to put an end to this.

i love you all, and thank you so much. there are about 72 drafts that i haven't posted yet, so don't worry about me leaving too soon.