Enemy

Sometimes friendship comes from sweet gestures people do to each other. And sometimes friendship could develope into love, a serious relationship between two people.

Maybe not in this case...

(Y/n) was someone who people would be known as a nerd. She loved books, she loved sharing beautiful moments through her writings, she loved how people could relate to each other by reading her work. She loved how everyone could actually see the meaning behind every word and understand what she really meant to deliver.

Harry, on the other hand, was considered to be one of the popular guys at school. He probably was not be the typical frat boy, or the cliche bad boy, or a bully, but people loved him in weird ways sometimes he couldn't understand. Though he still loved the attention. He enjoyed watching people falling for him, he enjoyed it when people talked about him, and of course he loved to be noticed. Now he may sound like a total scumbag, but everyone has their own beautiful dreams and ambitions. Holding the camera and snapping photos everyday would probably his biggest passion. He loved to channel all the beautiful moments into a single photos and that he could bring a smile on someone's face.

These two people may sound unrelated, but, believe it or not, they had one thing in common.

The ultimate hatred for the other.

(Y/n) could not stand Harry, who would always go around with his smug smile on his face and bragging to people about how great he was. Neither did Harry, he hated it when (Y/n) always sat at a table in school library, pretending to be a studious student. Oh how much they hated each other!

The two of them had this hateful relationship between them since they were toddlers. Their families were super close and their moms always told each other stories about how great their children were. And of course, when they got back and tell their child about the other, the children would get competitiveness up on their game. Their moms never intended to put pressure and tell them to always compete against each other, they just accidentally talked about the other kid way too many times. That's why ever since the age of 4, the children had always had that same burning hatred for each other.

Closing her locker after getting out her science books, (Y/n) turned to a group of girls, who were ranting about some hot guys they met.

"So who is the new topic of the day?" They squealed to each other as she went over her homework, checking the answers for the last time. She looked up to see all of them looking at her direction with dreamy eyes. Slowly she turned around to see Harry standing across the hallway, leaning against the wall as he looked down at his camera. Sensing (Y/n) looking at himself, he turned around and gave her a teasing wink. She pulled a disgusted expression on her face as she turned around to the girls, who were on their knees, probably just fainted because of the wink. Shaking her head, she walked away, heading to her class. (Y/f/n) noticed (Y/n) walking past, quickly caught up with her.

"Hey!"

"Oh hi." (Y/n) said, smiling a bit. "How's your German quiz?"

"Awful. I literally wrote 'Hinterbacke' on every space I didn't know." She laughed as (Y/n) tried to hold in her laugh. "Just laugh. I know it was funny."

"So you actually wrote Ass on everything?" She bursted out laughing as (Y/f/n) nodded.

"Not everyone is a genius like you, (Y/n)." She shrugged. "So, what's going on with photographer boy?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"You know what I'm talking about." She wiggled her eyebrows as (Y/n) kept acting innocent about it. "You know, that Harry?"

"What's with that asshat?" (Y/n) asked as she took a step on the staircase when (Y/f/n) stopped with a grin on her face. "Okay, now what's with that evil smile?"