Chapter nine

It took me all night, but I made a decision. I knew it was going to hurt the person I didn't choose, but I think that Zach is the best person for me. I couldn't give Charlie another chance. I decided I would tell him first so I drove to his hotel. The door to his hotel room was opened so I walked in, overhearing him talking to someone on the phone in his bedroom.
"Yeah it's working, she's buying it"
Um
What
"No totally. When she says yes to me, I'll scam her out of her money and it will just be you and me baby. I knew it was you ever since I cheated on her for you."
What the fuck
This is the girl he cheated on me with??
Oh hell no
I quickly ran back to his apartment door, closed it quietly, and rang the doorbell. He opened the door and smiled a smile I knew was fake.
"Hey C, hoping you chose me."
"Oh well you would be in luck because it is!"
" knew you'd come around.." he led me inside. My plan was working...
Right as we got inside I kicked him in the balls
"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?" He yelled
"I'm not falling for you again, Charlie I heard you on the phone"
" Yeah that was my plan I was just going to fuck you, take your virginity along with your money and leave."
He was trying to get a rise out of me...
Two can play at a that game.
"Well you see...that would be hard considering I'm not a virgin" I said
"What!?! Are you serious? that was meant for me to take and me only!"
" nothing that I have belongs to you"
"Oh yes it does. I'll prove it to you..." he tried to pull down my leggings when I kicked him in the balls again. It was really satisfying to finally be able to take my anger out on him.
"Stop, Charlie. I'm leaving this is the last time you'll ever see me. Toodles!" I said with a grin and ran Out of the hotel before he could reach me.
I got to the boys' house and rang he doorbell. This time Zach answered. He looked really scared.
"Before you say anything  about who you picked I just want to tell you that if you didn't pick me it's ok I just don't think I'll be able to ever stop loving you and I-"
"I love you too" I said
"-really  hope that...wait what"
"I love you too. I'm picking you"
"Oh thank the lord" he said as he picked me off my feet and pressed my lips to his. I wrapped my legs around his back and he pinned me against the front door as he slipped his tongue in my mouth. He moaned into the kiss and started grinding up on me. I laughed and hopped down.
"Later" I whispered into his ear and he whined from not being able to do anything.
"So" he began "will you officially be my girlfriend?"
"Yes I would love to be" I answered back