Chapter 11

Zach is a drug
Zach Herron- Zach Heroin
Get it?
I'll stop

The boys have recently been helping me a lot with making YouTube videos to boost music career. They recently took me to a studio where I sang in front of two CEO's of music companies. Today I got a letter excepting me to the music company!! They told me to be there at 9:00 and it was 8:30 so I didn't have time to tell the boys.

I arrived at the building and went up to the
floor I was told to go to. I was immediately sat down at a desk and a man was staring at me.
"Hello Ms. Knight. My name is Michael Hillen. I am the CEO of stars singing company."
"Nice to meet you" I said shaking his head
"So we believe that you are the next big thing"

What
Oh my god

"Wow really? Thank you"
"No problem. However, if you sign to be apart of our company I want you to know what you're walking into. You have to be expecting to travel a lot. Maybe some fake relationships to boost your career or your fake partner. Your social media accounts will be managed. You will have paparazzi constantly following you. The basics of being famous."

None of that sounded too terrible

"And lastly, if you have any boyfriend currently, expect rough times with your traveling schedule."

Oh no
No I can make it work. I can't risk my singing career for this.

I signed in the line and we shook hands.
"Welcome to starts singing company." He said with a grin "Get ready for the rest of your life."