Chapter 30

A/N

Wow 30 chapters. Damn.

Ok so I'm still open to ideas for this story. You can message me if you want it to be private.

Also just a question-- what song made you take part in the WDW fandom?

All the love
Lele xx

Zach's pov

On the flight home from the "mission" we got a call from the cops. He was to go to court in a few days. There was no way for him to be bailed out because they were sure his kids wouldn't bail him out and his wife was dead.

I had no clue what Caroline's reaction would be to that. Actually any of this really. I wondered if she would be mad or relieved.

We got back late at night and I decided to tell Caroline tomorrow when she got home tomorrow.

...

Caroline's pov

I got home around 11 in the morning and I came into he living room to see the boys all sitting at the dining table looking up at me.

"Uh hi-"

"Hey Carbear could you sit down for a second?" Zach asked.

"Suuuree?" I said sitting down.

The boys told me all about what they did the day before and so many emotions ran through me me.

First I was sad because my dad was arrested and my mother was dead. I wasn't as surprised as I thought, though. She was diagnosed with  lung cancer right before I left.

Then I was relived that my father couldn't be a danger to anyone anymore.

And finally I was so glad that I had a boy who loved me enough to go to extreme limits to make sure I felt protected.

"Are you mad? Because if you are it's Corbyn's fault." Zach said pointing at Corbyn.

"What? No! Not me! I'm just a beannnnn!" Corbyn said curling up.

Everyone laughed at the bean reference and I thanked all the boys for what they had done.

I was so grateful to have friends like them.

Little did I know that something would happen that would take me away from them.