*You're Famous*

Ariana has never wanted to kill someone so much in her life. Giselle and Ian were trying to convince Mr. Walker to change his mind and allow them to switch partners, but Ariana just bit her tongue. It was her first day here, and she promised her sister she'd try to be on her best behavior.

"Hey teletubbie, aren't you going to say anything?" Ian grouched, breathing heavily looking like he was about to have an aneurysm.

"If I speak I'm not going to be able to stop. That means I get into trouble and that's the last thing I need to get into right now. Don't put me into this conversation," Ariana growled , her eye color draining once again.

"Well you're going to be just as affected as me," Ian scoffed. 

"What is this girl's freaking problem?"  Ian thought.

First, she would speak freely and insult anyone. But when they really needed her voice, she was quiet.

"I said don't put me in this!" she shouted, snapping her head up that showed her now suddenly black eyes. 

Everyone jumped frightened and shocked by Ariana's but Ian quickly shook it off not caring what drug type of drugs Ariana was taking he just didn't want to work with her.

"Ooh, ice princess decides to change her eye color! How cute," Ian snarled.

"Shut up you damn retard!" Ariana snapped back, curling her hands into balls of fists.

"Keep talking to me like that, and you won't make another week in this school," Ian threatened as he started stalking towards Ariana to let his threat sink in only to be pulled back by Giselle.

"I'm so scared of teenage boy! I better run! Please I know for a fact you don't have the balls to hit a girl. I'd know," Ariana mocked, rolling her still piercing black eyes.

"Mr.Walker, obviously, this isn't good for either of their anger issues. Especially since we have to do a presentation on Mid-Evil Torturing. Why can't we just switch partners? How about Annabelle goes with my partner, and I can have Ian," Giselle cheerily suggested.

"It's Ariana you botox infested bitch. Don't you realize it makes you look dumber than you already are to 'accidentally' pronounce my name wrong. It make you look like a dumb ass," Ariana scoffed, still having a war with her inner being.

"Sorry. But you two know that when my mind is made up, there is no changing it," Mr. Walker shrugged.

"You sir! Are going to be responsible for the death of two students!" Giselle pouted as she stormed out of the room.

Ariana took a deep breath and blinked twice which surprisingly made her black eyes purple again. She didn't know what was going on with her these past few weeks.Her temperature was starting to rise, last time she checked. She should have died of heat stroke, she has been getting way more bitchier, and she just has this desperate need to kill everyone she sees with her bare hands.

"Whatever, I'm going to my next class," she muttered as she started walking towards the door.

"Mr. Walker, please reconsider you decision. We aren't going to be alive long enough to even buy the supplies we need. This is ridiculous!" Ariana heard Ian plead as she left the room feeling terribly heated.

She leant against one of the sinks feeling as if she were going to pass out any minute now. 

Deep breaths Ariana, deep breaths.

As she continued to calm herself down she glanced into the mirror and was shocked at what she saw.

"What the hell?" Ariana gasped as she backed away from the mirror, tripping into a bathroom stall.