Getting To Know You

It was the end of the worst day ever for Ian. He barely learnt anything new and word got around quickly that he and Giselle broke up. Which was pretty annoying on Ian's half because girls were all over him more than often.

His head hanging down he gloomily walked to his car not even looking both ways to see if cars were coming.

"Ian!" A voice shouted and before he knew it he was tackled down to the ground.

"Ow," Ian grunted holding onto his head as he tried to make the pain go away.

"You bean butt! Look before crossing will you!" Ariana hissed before a crowd formed around them.

"Dude! I am so sorry I didn't even see you! I looked down for a second and bam you were there!" the owner of the car that almost killed Ian rambled.

"What's your name?" Ian asked as he managed to sit upright.

"Austin," he chuckled nervously.

"Austin not trying to be rude. But please lower your voice. You're making my headache worse," Ian huffed as he shook his head lightly.

Ariana rolled her eyes as she chuckled.

"Sorry. But are you ok?" Austin asked.

"I'm good," Ian assured as he tried getting up from the ground. 

"Let me help," he offered as he put out his hand to help Ian up.

"Gee thanks the invisible hero can get up on her own," Ariana mumbled as she hopped up from the floor and brushed off some of the dirt that was sticking onto her body.

"Thanks," Ian smiled weakly before he lazily started making the trek to his car.

"Hey dumb ass!" Ariana shouted as she made a slight jog towards Ian.

"What?!" Ian shouted as he abruptly turned around looking like a crazed man.

"Heh. You just turned around to me calling you a dumb ass," Ariana laughed at her joke and gave herself an imaginary pat on the back.

"Haha. Ariana everything can't be a joke," Ian hissed as he turned on his heel.

"Who said I was joking? You really are a dumb ass for not looking both ways. If it weren't for me you'd be play-doh right now!" Ariana said pointing towards the area she had tackled Ian down in.

"Death seems like a healing remedy right now," Ian admitted as he unlocked the door to his car.

"What?!" Ariana screamed.

"I know you aren't deaf," Ian snapped as he slid into his car.

"And I know you aren't suicidal," Ariana retorted as she climbed into Ian's car without his permission.

"Get out," Ian mumbled.

"You're going to my place anyway. Might as well take me home," Ariana shrugged.

"Can we cancel for today?" Ian asked.

"No. Now drive," Ariana demanded as she put her seat belt on.

Rolling his eyes her roughly buckled in his seat belt hissing all the foul words he knew as he put the car on drive.

Ariana finding the drive the perfect opportunity to listen to the entertainment she recorded earlier slipped her ear buds on and hit play.

Throughout the ride Ian has been giving her weird looks whenever she hissed 'bitch' or she laughed out loud. Even while they were walking up the stairs he found it odd she kept looking like a lost puppy.