You're Adorable

"Johnny Rockets?" Ariana questioned as she looked up at the sign.

"Again. AWESOME chilly cheese fries," Trey assured as he pulled onto Ariana's arm slightly.

"How are their milkshakes?" Arianna smirked as she sat across from him on the booth.

"There great," he boasted as they waited to have a waiter come and take there order.

"So this place is the bomb then huh?" Ariana teased.

"Yep, pretty much," Trey joked.

"Silly," Ariana said shaking her head.

"I'm a silly billy!" he joked.

Ariana laughed out loud at how stupid he was acting right now and had a felling her night was going to be awesome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mom!" Ian whined as flopped around in his bed, looking for a comfortable spot in the bed.

"I'm coming!" Isabelle chimed form the kitchen as she roughly threw things around scwoling at her husband.

"What?!" he grumbled not like the dirty looks he was getting from his wife.

"You know what you idiot!  He's having his fevers, he's in love with a human that doesn't feel the same way, and on top of that FOOTBALL SEASON STARTS NEXT WEEK HOW THE HELL YOU THINK HE'LL TAKE OUT ALL THAT FRUSTRATION! Lets not forget he's going to shift soon and he wont even know! FUCK SOON! IF I SEE MY SON IN A GLASS CAGE BEING USED AS A FUCKING SCIENCE EXIBIT GONE WRONG I PROMISE IT WILL TAKE ALL SORTS OF PRISON BARS TO KEEP ME FROM STICKING MY FOOT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS THAT YOU WOULD FINALLY KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE GAY!" she shouted with more venom in her voice than a snake pit.

She slammed a bucket of water roughly on the counter and grabbed the cold towel and walked angelically up the stairs that lead towards her son's room.

When she walked in she saw him splattered in a very akward position sleeping, she couldn't help but laugh. She quietly walked towards him and placed the towel on his head and steam came flying out. Worried Isabelle quickly lifted the now extremely hot towel from his head.

She stormed out of the room and went towards hers. She heard the shower running so she went into the bathroom, even to this day she couldn't prepare herself  from her husbands gorgeous body.

"Andrew you have til the end of this week to tell him! THIS WEEK OR I'LL TELL HIM MYSELF!" she huffed storming out of the bathroom.

"I saw you checking me out!" he teased.

"Oh shut up!" she rolled her eyes as she exited the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my goodness! You were right! Chilly cheese fries is where it's at!" Ariana laughed out as she and Trey exited the food joint hand in hand.

"There burgers were awesome too," Trey nodded satisfied as he playfully patted his full belly.

"Wow. But anyway...what now?" Ariana asked curiously.

"Blindfold," he said as he took out a red rag.

She laughed thinking that he was joking and then saw that he wasn't laughing with her.

"You're serious?" she asked gawking at him.

"Dead," he smirked as he walked over to her and covered her eyes with the blindfold.

"Oh my goodness. I swear if anything happens to me," Ariana threatened knowing she'd be able to do something.

"Don't worry I'll be the perfect gentleman," he promised as he took hold of her hand and did an amazing job guiding her to wherever they were going.