Envy

It was now the next morning. Ariana woke up in the arms of Ian who after going back home with his parents snuck back out to be with Ariana. After trying to assure him that she was fine a billion times she gave up when he started snuggling in her sheets.

"Good morning," she mumbled as she stretched her body out.

"Hey," Ian smiled, his eyes still closed as he cherished the remaining time of sleep.

"Get up," Ariana chuckled sitting up now smacking Ian with one of her pillows.

"I think I prefer my alarm clock more than being hit with a pillow," Ian commented.

Ariana just rolled her eyes and started to crawl out of bed until Ian pulled her back in making her squeak in surprise.

"It's Friday. Let's stay in," he whined as he snuggled his head onto her lap.

"Ian you have to go home before your mother and father kill you," Ariana said as she tried prying off Ian's arms from around her waist. When her human strength wasn't working out she sucked up some energy from her wolf and finally got his hands off her.

"Hey no fair!" he whispered so Heather wouldn't hear.

"Life isn't fair grow some balls," Ariana chuckled as she rolled her eyes.

"I actually grew some big ones over the years wanna see?" he smirked as he acted as if he were about to take out his....load.

"Ok I'm going to take a shower," Ariana grabbed a fresh towel from her room and and ran towards the bathroom.

Ian just tried not to laugh to hard as he watch Ariana run out of her room red as a friggin apple. After finishing his laughter he opened Ariana's window and closed it back from the outside and quietly went down the fire escape.

When he felt as if he were far enough from civilization he shifted to his wolf and raced all the way home. He was happy to that his parents were still in bed, he could hear their breathing as he gently walked back to his room.

He sighed when he was safely back in the confines of him room. He strutted out of his pajama pants and went to go take a quick shower. He skipped out of the shower and into his closet and did his usually pick and grab routine.

As he pulled on his clothes he couldn't help but wonder how in the world did he know that Ariana was committing suicide? Was he some sort of psychic? Is this the gift his parents were talking about? Was his gift seeing the future? If so then he's glad he's the one who had it because if it weren't for this gift he didn't even want to think about what would have happened.

He wasn't sure but he'd talk about it with his parents tonight. Now he had another issue. How was he supposed to explain to Ariana that he was a werewolf? He had planned on telling her last night but so much had happened that he just didn't want to stress her out more than she already was.

He turned and look at his clock and realized that his mother should be downstairs right now preparing breakfast. He shoved some of his school books in his bag and rushed down the stairs.

"Hey!" Ian chirped.

"Good morning," Andrew nodded as he took a long sip from his come of coffee.

"Ian it's really important that you come right home after school. Ok?" Isabelle asked as she slid Ian's plate of breakfast towards him.

Ian frowned because he was planning hanging out with Ariana but he knew that if his parents asked him to do something, which was rarely he should do it.

"Ok," Ian nodded as he took a forkful of french toast in his mouth.

After a silence and awkward breakfast at home he sped to school and parked in his parking spot ignoring the crowd that was already starting to form around him and started walking towards Ariana who looked seriously hot as she climb off her bike.