What Happened?

Ian woke up on the floor feeling like serious crap. He felt extremely hot and his body felt saggy.

"Oh my goodness," he groaned trying to lift himself up from the floor.

What happened? 

That was the first question that popped up in his head as he dragged his stiff body to the bathroom. When he walked in he nearly jumped out of his pants when he glanced at the mirror.

"I guess you are what you feel," he mumbled as he stripped out of his clothes to take a quick  shower.

As he finished up in the shower he quickly skipped out of it and ran into his closet as he grabbed something to wear. He didn't know what he grabbed, but he knew he'd look good regardless. Going back into the bathroom he did his usual fumble with his smooth black hair and raced down the stairs.

"Wanna tell us what the hell happened last night?" Andrew asked raising an eyebrow curiously as he took a sip from his coffee.

"Giselle is being such-,"

"Language," Isabelle narrowed her eyes towards her son who waved his hand towards his father.

"I'm an adult," Andrew smiled cockily.

"Yea an adult giving the wrong example to your son," Isabelle snapped giving her husband a look that to this day Ian has yet to figure out.

"Yea whatever," Andrew muttered in defeat taking another sip from his coffee.

"Nice!" Ian smiled putting his hand up for his mom to high five.

His mother just placed his food on the table and walked away.

"Oh it's like that?" Ian asked spreading his arms wide in the air.

"Ha!" Andrew mocked.

"Neh!" Ian mumbled flicking a grape towards his dad.

"Anyway, what did Giselle do now?" Isabelle dragged not surprised the two were having problems again.

"She keeps getting worked up over nothing! I mean you know the bi...I mean girl I'm working with for a project right?" Ian asked making sure his parents were up to date.

They nodded.

"Giselle thinks I'm f-... I mean having intercourse with her and all we're doing is arguing and working on a project! We got a little caught up with the work because we want it over with! So yea I left late I admit that but I'm a pretty decent guy! I mean if I mean I'm still a fucking virgin and you think I'm gonna give it away to someone I met 2 friggin days ago? That's just sick!" Ian shouted getting mad again..

"You're a virgin?" Ian's father asked surprised.

Ian mentally slapped himself on the face.

Shit!

"Yea," Ian shrugged lazily acting as if he didn't care when truthfully he was killing himself a billion times.

"Oh I'm so proud of you!" Isabelle cooed as she raced over to her son.

"Ma!!" Ian whined as he tried squirming out of her death grip.

"I'm sorry! It's not everyday that a mother gets to hear her son say he's a virgin!" she sang proudly, her smile going up to her eyebrows.

"Yea, yea. Don't tell anyone though, I have a reputation to uphold," Ian muttered shoving a piece of bacon in his mouth.

"Well enough on that subject. Let me give you some advice on Giselle," his father said as he shook off the shock of her son being a virgin.