Babe....I'm a wolf.

Nothing exciting really happened at school today. I mean Ian met Ariana's friends and Ariana met Ian's friends They both hit it off really well with each group. Especially Violet and Chase they seemed really fond of each other and have already planned there first date.

Ian didn't really run into Giselle much after what he said this morning. Maybe she finally got the message. But it was another story with Trey and Ariana, Trey tried a numerous amount of times to try and speak with Ariana. He even tried force but that was impossible thanks to her growing number of 'friends' walking up and thankfully interrupting them.

Right now they were on there way to Ian's place to hang out.

"Is your mom home!?" Ariana asked excitedly.

"Yea. It's her day off today and she asked me to come home early to talk to me and explain some things," Ian shrugged as he stopped the car in his driveway.

"I don't want to intrude," Ariana said.

"No I'm sure it's fine," Ian chuckled.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Am I a good kisser?" Ian asked.

"What does that have to do with anything?" Ariana asked.

"It answers your question," Ian smirked waiting to hear a yes.

"Oh my goodness....you're like so unsure right now. I think I should go," Ariana rushed as she started a slight sprint only to be grabbed by a pouting Ian.

"That's messed up," Ian said blankly.

"I'm sorry!" Ariana chuckled out as she pecked him on the lips and started skipping to the house door.

"No baby pictures! I burnt them!" Ian called as he ran a little to catch up with Ariana.

"Aww. I'm disappointed," Ariana whined.

Ian shook his head and opened the door.

"Mom. I'm home!" Ian shouted.

"Backyard!" His mother called.

He walked to the backyard to see a small little duffel bag.

"What's up with the duffel bag?" Ian asked.

"Your father and I have to-," his mother stopped when she turned around and saw Ariana.

"Hi," Ariana smiled.

"Hi! What a surprise," his mother said looking shocked.

"Sorry I thought it'd be ok to bring Ariana here. I didn't know we were going out.

"Oh well I need Ian really quick Ariana. Do you mind?" Isabelle asked.

"Sure. I'll just wait in the living room?" Ariana asked making sure it was ok.

"Yes. That would be fine," Isabelle smiled.

Ariana quickly walked to the living leaving Ian and his mother alone.

"Ian you have to tell her," his mother sighed.

"Tell who what?" Ian asked kinda lost.

"Tell Ariana you are a wolf," his mother hissed.

"Why now?" Ian asked.

"Because she's going to come to a pack meeting with us. I already know she's a wolf. She doesn't have her human scent anymore," Isabelle raised her brow.

"You knew!?" Ian hissed back.

"Her sister told Me about there situation. Sad really....," Isabelle sighed.