One Direction

• Dedicated to Niall Horan for being adorable

im sure you've all at least heard of these five talented boys. these are the guys who can turn me into a girl-squealing and giggling and gawping at their pics online at night, falling asleep to their voices...

Niall- is my personal favorite. he got braces because he was insecure about his crooked teeth. In my opinion, his smile has always been adorable-even more so when they were imperfect. Being one of the youngest in the band, he feels overshadowed by Liam and the other lads, but I think he is absolutely adorable and charming. He loves food and people and singing. I love his voice because, to me, it has an endearing tingle to it. I don't know how to describe it. maybe it has something to do with his irish accent, idk. It's like a rasp to his voice, but softer. Grr, I don't know.

Harry- curly, silky, chocolate hair...flirty smirk...rumored to have 4 nipples and walks around naked at home (lol). nicknamed hazza or haz by Liam :) I'm not a hazza fan, as much a Niall one, but I have had mysterious urges to run my hands through that lovely hair.

Liam- has one kidney and therefore is not allowed to drink much alcohol. Has an irrational fear of spoons. used to beat people up because he was bullied. is responsible, but has loosened up after joining the band. has been nicknamed Daddy Direction because of his responsible nature. is often the main singer because of his beautifully deep and smexy voice ;)

Zayn- has looks to die for. Both zayn and Liam are ripped, while Niall, Harry, and louis are just adorably cuddly and fun. i find Zayn to be very quiet and playful, seemingly willing to go with anything. everything about him seems so in contrast to Niall. Niall enjoys laughing and shouting and has the most adorable "imperfections", while Zayn is simply smiley and in the background and absolutely flawless. His eyes, even in photos, make me melt. that pure, dark skin...the yummy, toned body...those oh-so-kissable lips...

Louis- I honestly have no idea what to say about darling BooBear. You may have heard of Larry Stylinson. This is Louis and Hazza's "relationship". they openly hold hands and kiss each others' cheeks and are called gay by Directionators BUT...

LOUIS HAS A GIRLFRIEND.

suck up, haters.

anyway, I would like to say I love the boys, but I obviously don't. Lust sounds too kinky and like isn't strong enough a word to use. So...

I very very very very very much like the boys. I think they are the tightest and lovable boy band I've seen yet.

One Direction <3 NIALL HORAN <3

ScLoLi