The Wanted

If anyone's been waiting for me to post, I'm sorry for keeping you waiting. me being me, I fell down the stairs and sprained my wrist.

The Wanted vs. One Direction

people keep on comparing them (The Wanted) to One Direction, which I don't understand. Other than the fact that the bands are made up of five hot and young british guys who sing incessantly about girls, they share nearly nothing in common. One Direction tends to stick to the "bouncier" side of music, very bright and uplifting. Moments, Gotta Be You, and More Than This are exempted, but they're all very sweet songs.

The Wanted, on the other hand, seems to range on the darker, smexier side. Glad You Came, if you've watched the music video, is full of dark lights and shameless flirting and some touching. I'm not a huge fan of The Wanted, so I don't even know all their names. Correct me if I'm wrong, but they're older than One Direction, and they certainly act the part, if you know what I mean.

Most of you know that Niall Horan is my favourite One Direction lad. Well, I seem to lean towards the cute guys, because I've decided that my personal favourite from The Wanted is Nathan Sykes.

Gah, he's SO FRICKIN CUUUTTTTEEEEE!!!! I wanna Squuueeezzzzeeeee his cheeks so badly! He's adorable!

Any who, I think Siva looks way too much like Zayn and Nathan looks a bit similar to Louis...

That's it, a short upload.

ScLoLi