Weirdness Rocks <3

you've probably already figured out that I do not fit in as well as your average teenager. I am weird, awkward, possibly bipolar, depressive, blunt, harsh, etc.

That's the way I am, so learn to like it xD

I'll have you know that I have created four different people on the internet. Completely new, unheard of, nonexistent people, on the Internet. You might be a fan of one of them. You might be a friend of one of them on Facebook. You might have their stories in your library.

You might call it creepy.

It just stands that I wanted to express different sides of me through different characters. In one, I have the chatty, girly, bitch part of me that enjoys using these--- :) ;) :/ 8) 8D :D :'( :') :* etc.

another shows a calm, collected, rational, kind side to me. I don't enter that personnel very often because that side of me isn't huge. It's teensy.

another character is a guy. He showcases the darker, lonely side to me, the depression, a bit of the naturally perverted bit that any guy expresses. I enjoy steeping into his 'net shoes, but he's definitely a harder character to play, since Im a girl...if you didn't already figure that out...

The last is this one, ScarletteLoveLi. she is all the quirkiness, all the hate, all the swearing and cold fact. My natural self. I spend a lot of time just shaping her out, filling out her figure, her character. the scarette outside of the Internet is somewhat different, I mold scarletteLoveLi to be slightly more defined, with a harder edge, you might say.

Everything I just said is true. I just had to get it out there sometime.

ScLoLi