Writing

for those of you out there who have tried writing a story (not a short story or a poem, an actual 20+ chapter story), you'll know why my "Idea Book" is up.

I created this account because I wanted to write. I had an idea that sounded awesome...at the time. I started writing and I got about four and a half chapters done when I ran out of "new story" momentum; the pumped, upbeat feeling I get when i get an idea. Usually, I end up thinking the idea sucks and destroy it and get a new idea (and repeat...), but this idea was something I stuck with for a week or so, so I figured it was worth writing. Now, I'm done about twenty pages and I'm out of gas. No more creative juices are running. None.

And i don't want to kill the story and get rid of it, because this is the farthest I've gotten with a story - which sounds miserable, but it's the truth.

I've had several more ideas since my creative juices ran dry, and I wrote them out. Unfortunately, now I'm stuck with four partial chapters/ideas that I can't bear to get rid of because they all sound okay and I'm kinda like fffuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I don't usually read short stories (only read Francis' stuff because I saw it so often on What's Hot and ended up loving the twists. Late Summer Rain was good. Otherwise...), but I might try writing one. It'll either be a long short story or a very short short story.

Coming soon, I hope. So I can give you guys an actual story to read lol...

ScLoLi