Girls are from Venus

i'm pretty sure most of you have heard that phrase- "men are from mars, women from Venus." most of us know that the roman goddess of love is called Venus. The roman god of war is mars. I'll talk about that in another chapter.

see what I'm getting at?

what I don't get is who the hell made up that phrase in the first f---ing place?

has anyone else ever watched a Jenna marbles vlog on YouTube? Anyone subscribed to her channel? Follow on twitter? Like on Facebook?

if you haven't...brief summary ici:

jenna is an insane (in my opinion, anyway) college girl who owns two dogs, has a bitch of a neighbor, and has made a video on what guys think about during sex. don't ask me why I watched it. she's just hilarious. she made a video just to show of her new bikinis. she made a video about sluts on Halloween.

and she made a video on why girls hate each other. I'm posting the link because wattpad will not allow me to post it on the side: http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=CA#/watch?v=PfW8deSlsiA

(seriously, check out her channel. She's insane, gorgeous, and amazing.)

Anywayyy...

My point is, you look around and what do you see in the girls around you? jealousy. covetousness(is that a word?). hate. disgust. ignorance. plastic.

you probably read my earlier chapter "Between You, Me, and Him." I talked about the bitches at my school. Emo. Loser. Tomboy (I don't mean tomboy is a bad thing -it's just that they're judging without knowing).

so, clearly, at some point in time, this phrase was said because it was true right? bloody fecking hell. what went wrong?

anybody wanna enlighten me? where did all that "love" go? into the pockets of the government, like our money? into wars, like our money? into expensive clothes, cars, unnecessary surgeries?

into our money?

we're nearly all heartless bitches because we live in the twenty first century.

hell, I feel like a cow, saying that. but we all know it's true, right? we have extra, so we want more. isn't that true? we get more, we give less? true, more or less.

It's all true.

How fecking sad is that?

by now, you're either nodding your heads in agreement or flipping me off mentally. or sitting on the fence.

opinions, twenty-first century wattpaders? Comment.

Cya.

ScLoLi