Chapter 11: Dissapearing Date

We went up to the training station and Nikki brought out the chalk, Jess, Phoebe, and I brought the crucifixes and Alex brought the lattes for all from Coffee Bean.
" Ok, girls this is training day, well night and this will be hard. Tomorrow is the supposed date for the "insane" group of kids to disappear" Grace said worried but confident at the same time. Oh crap, we had totally forgot about that. This is the disappearing date. Before we were to keep talking Rita handed us a bottle, not as big at the jars but not as small as the tiny bottles. It had some weird substance.
" Holy water. And remnants of a piece of the hanging rope" Rita said handing it to each of us motioning to put it in our bags. We put it in and dropped our bags in the corner of the room . I tied my hair in a high bun so it wouldn't get in my face.
" ok I am going to do a glamour spell. So it feels and looks and it can hurt like  you are actually fighting the anchronubis but you are actually perfectly fine. " Rita said grabbing the big green book and flipping a few pages.
She cleared her throat and chanted many times
" I call upon the ancient power,
The time is the witching hour
To see what others can't see
To touch and hear perfectly "
She changed this about 57 times until the room spun around quick making me dizzy then transformed into the party. Derek's party. We could still hear Rita and Grace talking to us but they weren't there.
" the anchronubis will show signs that he is coming " Rita said as she cued dogs barking and car alarms going off and the lights flickering and harsh banging from the inside of the wall. Then looking real as can be, the "anchronubis" came. Flying, knocking teens down and making them scream and run. Then it flew to us.
"Get it cornered and distracted as Nikki draws the pentagram around it with the chalk" we heard
" how? " we yelled. This took more then 25 times because we distracted wrong or Nikki didn't draw it correctly or she died. After the 40 something time we nailed it. Then it came for Jess, Phoebe, and my job, to put the crucifixes in every point. This was easy. Then we did a chant that Rita, Grace, and we made to defeat it. Then we will throw the potion and it would die. We practiced this for more then 4 hours, until it was already almost 2 or 3 I don't really remember. We were drenched in sweat and almost asleep standing up.
" good work guys. It'll be exactly the same but, you won't have more lives so you must be careful. And remember. I don't think it's a good idea for you to drive so Grace will drive you guys home and don't worry about your cars I got that covered. " Rita said giving a look to Grace to drop us off. We gave them a hug and they told us to be careful. We jumped in the car and fell asleep in the back. One by one as we came we left. I was the 4th one to be dropped off, Alex last. I said my go
Goodbyes and grabbed the ladder from the tool shed and climbed up to my window, knocked down the ladder softly so it doesn't look like someone had broken in and went to bed fully dressed and all. Before I knew it the stupid obnoxious sound that is my clock woke me up at 4:30 am again like every other morning. I rolled off the bed too lazy to stand in my own two feet. I groaned and stood up.
" I need " I said as if I were dying dramatically
" caffeine " I said sitting up. I stood up and went to take a shower and went back to my room to get dressed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Gina