CH 1

"Nina, please!" Sarah begged on both of her knees. 

Nina would never uderstand fan girl ways. She lived for the aroma of being alone.

"I dont quite understand why I have to come with you to a stupid concert," Nina said matter-of factly.

"I can't go alone and-and I already have two tickets." If Nina knew one thing about Sarah it was her love for Daniel Seavey.  She raved about him and his "adorable tooth gap." The boys of Why Don't We were fairly good looking but nothing worth spending money on, or so she thought.

"What's 'limelight'?" Nina read over the ticket carefully. 

"Oh... it's what the tour is called." Sarah lied.

Nina agreed only because of how annoying Sarah would be if Nina didn't go. It was only one night, and it was free. One free time, she told herself, one night. 

Over the next week Nina looked at the boy's instagrams. The band consisted of 5 boys. Jonah Marais, 19. Corbyn Besson, 18. Daniel Seavey, 18. Jack Avery, 18 and Zach Herron, 16. 

As the week went by too fast, she spent her time avoiding her sisters question on outfits and shoes. Nina locked herself in her room waiting for the moment when these stupid concert vibes would end. Little did she know the vibes that filled their walls were only getting started.

(Writers note: Imagine Nina however you want. I think it's better if you, as a reader, create her)