Loving My Best Friend?! Uhhhh

Okay so I've read one or two stories about being in love with a best friend so I wanted to make a version of my own =]

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The sun was a little too bright when I woke up. The suns rays burned my eyelids, making me have a weird sensation when I opened them up. I turned feeling the mornings lazyness come in. My eyes widened when I saw my bestie Anthony laying on the couch in my room. I was about to call out his name when I stopped myself. He was so peaceful when he slept. His smooth face seemed to have lost age.  

He twisted and turned on the couch till he fell.  

"Anthony!" I gasped.  

He stood up quickly as if trying to hide the fact that he had just fell. I couldn't help break into a laugh. He smiled tenderly and walked over to my bed. He yawned as he climbed into my bed next to me.  

"What are you doing?" I asked.  

He opened one golden honey eye to look at me "Sleeping, duh."  

I shook my head "Why don't you sleep in your bed, it's better than my small couch."  

"The freak of Lacey wouldn't leave me alone, kept calling the house cause I turned off my phone. I eventually got tired of hearing it ring so I came here." 

I smiled "Why don't you just break up with her? And how did you get in, I was totally asleep."  

"Your mom opened the door," he closed his eye as he snugged deeper into my sheets " Told her we had a sleep over in mind."  

"You know my mom is putty in your hand and you shouldn't use her." I pointed out to him. 

He nodded as he pulled me by the waist under the cover with him.  

"Anthony, just let me sleep okay." I said closing my eyes.  

His hand stayed on my waist and I pulled it away placing it on his chest.It made me a little too nervous when he held me that way.  

He opened his eyes. "What?I can't hold you anymore?" 

I turned towards him and rolled my eyes "No, we aren't five anymore Anthony. We're seventeen."  

"But your my best friend Natalie. I love you."  

My heart and muscles melted at his words. Why did he torture me in such ways?  

I sighed and grabbed his arm placing it around me as I turned back around. I heard him chuckle lightly as he snuggled behind me. My heart felt like it would burst from its excitement.  

"You never did answer my question Anthony" I said after a while.  

"Which one?" he asked sleepily.  

"Why don't you break up with her?"  

I felt him smile "Sex is too great."  

I yanked myself from his side and got up "Uh, your so nasty."  

"Your just a virgin, not my fault." he said smirking.  

I threw the nearest pillow at him "So! I don't wanna be another hoe like the one's you go out with."  

"What is the real reason why you haven't had sex? Your like the only virgin left in our junior class." he asked curiously.  

I turned feeling my face go red. I couldn't tell him he was the reason, he would probably freak out. So I placed on my poker face and faced him. His eyes were on me, looking for any detail.