Loving My Best Friend?! Uhhhh - Chapter 5

Enrique followed me into the building, his hand in mine. I really didn't care about the stares girls gave me. I stopped caring about my reputation years ago. The bell rang and Enrique kissed me quickly on the lips before leaving me in front of my first class. What threw me off balance was that he turned his head and smiled at me before disappearing behind the wall.

I marched in, going straight to my seat. Emily's eyes widened when she saw me. I ignored the fact that the only available seat was in front of Anthony, I was simply sitting with my best friend.

"How was he?" she asked giving me a curious and naughty smile.

"Well let's just say that now I know why his pants are always so baggy. Poor thang couldn't breath if he wore tight fitting jeans." I made my voice sound compassionate about it.

Emily laughed and flipped her hair back, making the girl behind her frown. She looked at Emily with a disgusted look.

"Problem hun?" I asked her. She turned to me and looked away quickly. "Didn't think so."

Behind me Anthony cleared his throat and I fought against the jab that was ripping me apart. I took in deep breaths and looked at the board with no expression. I could feel his legs against my back from him putting them under the iron basket under my chair. I took one deep breath and turned around to face him.

"Could you possibly put your feet down? I don't appreciate your legs on my butt." I said.

I looked right into his golden eyes and felt the burn consume my chest. He was still the same Anthony I knew years ago. Still as heartbreaking but his face lost every existing trace of a young boys face.

"Hullender, feet down!" Mr. Ash said from across the room.

Anthony just looked at me with a look on his face like I was a stranger. I heard his feet stomp the ground and smiled as sweetly as I could.

"Thank you."

I turned back around and I pressed the palm of my hand on my chest where I could feel my heart race uncontrollably under it. Emily saw me and passed me a note. She's the only person who knows I still adore him, and still want him. She gave off no expression, I smiled thankfully. I opened the half folded paper and read :

U really shouldn't torment yer self with Anthony. And by the way, does you fucking Enrique mean u 2 go out?

I smiled as I replied:

IDK Emily. Enrique was all smiley n stuff, but that don't mean any thang. He just got his world rocked that's all jejejeje = )

I slipped the note under her elbow as Mr.Ash began his lesson for Science. He was too busy writing something on the board to even notice. Emily still cautious, opened the note slowly. I couldn't help smile.

She soon began to scribble as if she was copying the notes off the board. She threw it at me and I bearly caught it.

'Sorry' she mouthed.

I opened the note rolling my eyes.

U know he WAS a virgin right? I wanted 2 do him but u beat me 2 the punch! I love doing virgin guys, they are so helpless hahaha =p

I laughed quietly and wrote:

Sorry bud, but he is now officially a man, and my bitch. Go harass some freshmen! =D