Loving My Best Friend?! Uhhhh - Chapter 10

The wedding was like heaven, I was with Jesse all the time. He stuck by me the way I did with him. The obvious news of us as a couple was known before the ceremony even started. Even the bride knew who was across town in her hotel getting ready knew.

Even though I was with Jesse, I couldn't help feel the sense of out of place I had. It was too strong to simply ignore. Jesse did, so I tried.

At the party Jesse and me sneaked away one time, being caught by his older sister Ashlee who was taking one of her sons to the bathroom. I spent most of the time convincing him that sneaking away again wasn't such a great idea. And before we knew it, the party had ended and the newly wed were off.

"You want to stay?" Jesse asked me.

I was slumped against his shoulder, tired.

"Not really." I said yawning.

He laughed at me as he stood me up with him. I hugged his waist and he pulled me along. Once I slipped into his leather seats, I fell to sleep.....

I woke up in my bed, the suns sunshine burning my eyelids. I looked around, wiping my eyes. Sleep hung on me as I looked around. I moved back under the cover too easily. I raised the cover and saw I was wearing my black shorts and a white T-shirt. I gasped, did he change me?

I jumped out of bed and tripped over a large mass.

"Oh!" I huffed.

I turned to see Jesse, laying on my floor dead with sleep. I went closer to him and pressed my lips against his cheek. His head only moved slightly. I smiled, turning towards the shower. When I was rinsing my hair, I heard my door open. I peeked through the curtain and saw a very sleepy Jesse.

"Good morning " I said, finishing rinsing my hair.

"Good mornin' "

I heard him yawn and laughed. I closed my eyes out of habit and felt a hand brush my back. I turned stunned to see Jesse. He pressed his lips on mine, climbing in the shower.

"You'll get wet." I protested, not really caring.

He grumbled "You have a dryer anyway."

His lips brushed mine and my senses went wild. His hand shoved me towards him.

"This is kind of akward." I said between kisses.

He pulled away laughing as he took his shirt off. Again he pressed me against him and I began to tremble again. My hands went up and down his back. I went to the zipper when I couldn't take it anymore.

Jesse was universal. He was good for so many things. Today I was going to find out if loving was one of his many abilities.

He bit into my neck when he felt me unzip his jeans. I shivered.

The jeans heavy slumped to the floor with a flop. Only his boxers remained on. I didn't want to do it in the tub. It would so kill the mood to be restricted. So I pulled away, his hand in mine, and lead him into my room.

My door was already locked and I knew my mom was off to church and wouldn't be back till 2p.m. because of things she was doing. Jesse pushed me on the bed, his weight on mine. His lips traced my jaw and down my chest. I could feel my heart burst in my chest.

I would have grown impatient with anyone else. But with Jesse it was different. I wanted it to last and be spacial. He leaned up then, his face above mine.

"You sure?" he asked.

I laughed " It's not like I'm a virgin Jesse. But yes."

He smiled and shushed me with his own lips. I could feel his hands remove his boxers. It felt like my first time over again as my nerves got the best of me. I felt him in me then and didn't hesitate. I arched in a pleasure unknown to me. Jesse smiled and bit on my throat as he thrust into me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and clung on to him.

"Jesse" I called out.

He kissed my lips then and I couldn't seem to get enough of him. We climaxed though, both of us slumping on my bed. To my surprise Jess began humming, then singing.

"

Would you dance, if I asked you to dance?

Would you run, and never look back?

Would you cry, if you saw me crying?

And would you save my soul, tonight?

Would you tremble, if I touched your lips?

Would you laugh? Oh please tell me this

Now would you die, for the one you love?

Hold me in your arms, tonight

I can be your hero, baby

I can kiss away the pain

I will stand by you forever

You can take my breath away

Would you swear, that you'll always be mine?

Or would you lie? Would you run and hide?

Am I in too deep? Have I lost my mind?

I don't care you're here, tonight

I can be your hero, baby

I can kiss away the pain

I will stand by you forever

You can take my breath away

Oh, I just wanna hold you

I just wanna hold you, oh yeah

Am I in too deep? Have I lost my mind?

Well I don't care you're here, tonight

I can be your hero, baby

I can kiss away the pain, oh yeah

I will stand by you forever

You can take my breath away

I can be your hero, I can kiss away the pain

I can be your hero, baby

And I will stand by you, forever

You can take my breath away

An' I can be your hero "

He finished singing by kissing me on the lips. It felt as if I would never go full from his kisses. He turned so he laid on top of me. I kissed him tenderly as he laid his head on my chest. I drifted off into a nights sleep like no other as I could still feel the tingle of his words in my ear........