Toying

• Dedicated to BEEYANI<3

This chapter as well as the next are going to be a bit confusing for some people at first, and it is going to be pretty long, but by the time you finish the chapter, it should all make sense! So thank you all for support on this lately and I hope you enjoy! This FanFic is getting real good now and I hope you enjoy it enough to vote it! ;) Thx everyone! Byeeee! <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vas - 

I had to tell Straub. I havn't been on Skype, Teamspeak, Twitter! I haven't even uploaded to YouTube for the past couple days. I was confused and didn't know what I was going to do, or whose side I was going to take. I want to help Straub, but I want to be the one in charge of our little scheme. I didn't like being out of power. I was ment to lead, wether or not I be doing something good or bad. I want to have all the rule.

I had to act soon. People got worried. And I needed to have a plan ready for Bee, Bayani and Straub.

I called Straub.

"Hey dood!" I said as Straub answered the call.

"Where the fuck have you been, you could have been dead for all I know!" He exclaimed!

He was pretty mad...

"I have to tell you about Bayani and Bee before you get mad, okay?" I asked, because after all, he still thought he was running the show. I was just the cast, waiting for my staring moment, and it would come.

"Fine."

"So I heard Bayani a couple nights ago telling Bee about him. He never confirmed he loved her or anything, but he said he regretted himself for the things he did. The conversation sounded serious, and when I got on he sounded mad. He actually yelled. He is not a good person, and even he regretted . . . something? Because that is all I heard him say."

None of this was actually true. The only thing I did here him say is that he loved he. He never regretted anything that night. The only thing he probably regrets now is when he actually TOLD Bee he loved her. Because I logged on just in time to hear it.

I ended the call and got off Skype right away without saying goodbye. Straub was going to need some time to think about what he is working with. Even though I am the one pulling the strings. 

I wonder what he is actually thinking now. He knows I havn't been on around these past couple days, I wonder if he knows what I am up to. Even if he does, I don't care. I have my plan now. Its to ruin him first. Then I will deal with Straub and Bee. And then I know just how to ruin the Cube. 

I. Will. Win.

Bayani - 

What was I supposed to do now?

TYBZI told me to defend what I love. I had to be strong and never give up on our love. She was going to be mine.

I had to call Straub. We needed to talk.

I got on Skype and called him. It took a little bit before he answered, but when he did, I was about to tear him apart, but he was already ripping into me before I could even say "hi". I wanted to have a converstion that is mature and civilized between the both of us. But that idea was not happening according to him.

"Straub, I -"

"I want you to know, I heard everything you said to Bee a couple nights ago. And you are right. You should regret everything you have done! I wanted to talk to you, but it looks like you wanted this conversation too! And I am glad it is happening because you deserve to hear it, FROM ME! Lately in your videos, You have been telling stories about you, how you got mugged, how you almost got arrested three times in one night, and how you got suspended in seventh grade! You should regret the things you did, you were a horrible person when you were young! You got another student at your school expelled, you messed around at night and T'ped another kids house, you were a bad person then and you deserve to be punished, only you got away with it. You deserve to feel that regret. I heard all these stories, I am still involved in the cube, I watch all the perspectives, and especially yours, because you are the reason I left! You know what you did and you should regret that too! You are a worthless failure! And I hope you know this. Im glad I was the one to tell you. You deserve to regret your life. You are a mistake and a horrible person."

And he left the call. He left me to be alone . . .

I feel horrible and very confused. I think I need to cry.

Wow.

Straub -

I hope he knows what he did now and why I am coming after him. He deserves to feel guilt. But that was only the begining of what me and Vas are going to do. This way Bee will be mine. A human like him shouldn't be with a girl like that. He is a terrible person and Bee deserves better than that waste of life. He is going down. And he deserves it now.

Bee - 

I hope Bayani is okay. I am not sure what is wrong. He wont reply to any of my messages and I just wish I could be there for him as a normal girlfriend. Something is changing here. And I don't like change. I haven't talked to him since the time when he told me he loved me. I wasn't sure what is happening or what will happen next, there is something being hidden from me.

. . . And Bayani isn't the one keeping the secret . . .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honestly, I am not too sure I understand what I wrote either! XD But seriously, if you are confused just send me a message and I will explain, but I like these next chapters and you all better prepare yourselves to like them too! :D Get ready to enjoy! Thanks again! <3