The Cube's Secrets

• Dedicated to BEEYANI<3

Please tell me if I should use Their IRL names, IG names, or both! Also this is my first real fanfic about beeyani with straub getting involved, this is why he left xD Well, anyhow, I hope you enjoy! It is gonna have some serious stoof go down in it and I hope you read it! Btw . . . I am not choosing a side on who is right between Bayani and Straubs fight, or any other fight in this story, I have an opinion but I don't want hate, so for this, both sides are wrong, I just wanted to write a dramatic fanfiction about beeyani and this is how I am going to do it! I also don't recomend reading this unless you watch these YouTubers or else you will get real confused lol :) Also, feedback is nice! K thanks! Hope you enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------

Straub -

I wish I could have seen it coming sooner, this was his plan the whole time. He stole the cube away from me and my subscribers, and now he is stealing her too. Why does everyone want her with him anyways? I know I belong with her, I have known her for three years now! And yet, I'm still not with her, but I bet he will soon.

Bee should be my girlfriend. I am the Australian one as well, we live closer, I have known her before we did YouTube anyways. I wanted Bayani OUT of my life, but all he had done is made me get more involved into it more.

He just screwed himself over because I will win this war between us, I thought as I exited off the cube my one last time. I wish it wasn't over, but I cant handle him any more. So I guess this is goodbye cube!

I had to tell my fans, but they can't know the truth, they can't know that I am in love with bee! They can't know about how Bayani set up all the bad things to happen on purpose. Nobody knows what he did but me. He caused me to lag out so it was imposible to have any chance of playing. I know my thrift shop items didn't disapear by the latest snapshot, he stole it all to ruin my only shop. He ruined the cube for me, but my subs too!

The worst part is, I know he just messed with the server to make me lag. Because right when he invited MY bee on the cube, she had no lag and is perfectly fine! This is why I know everything was rigged. All he does is destroy to get what he wants. And all he did to me was take away. I lost everything.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Bayani -

I love her so much. Her adorable accent, her wavy hair, and her smile, she is perfect.

Only we are thousands of miles away in different countries on the opposite side of the world..

I can never love her, even though we both have feelings for each other. We talk everyday, hours on end about our futures, and what it would be like with each other in them. We talk about our past's and how I wished she was in it, and we talk about the day we finally meet in person.

One day, I swear she will BEE mine. I need her, she is my happiness and my only love. My love a million miles away. The other half of my heart will never be completed. I'm sorry Straub, I never wanted to hurt you, our friendship, or even take this away from your subscribers. I just want to be happy. I'm sorry I fell in love..

_____________________________________________________________________________

Bee -

I was happy Bayani got me onto the cube, I sense Graser never really liked me, but Bayani wanted me on here with him. We do spend every day together on TS. So I'm glad I can play on the cube with him while we talk. He makes me so happy when I am around him. The worst part about joining the Cube was Straub left. I wish he stayed, he has been my friend the longest. But he left the rest of his friends here besides Vas and Me.

But even though Straub left right when I joined, I'm actually kind of glad he left. I want to have time to just play with Bayani. He is so sweet to me.

I . . . I love him . . .