Time & Sacrafice

• Dedicated to BEEYANI<3

I want to say that I am going to take situations that happen to them in real life, but add a twist to them just to keep it an actual story, so most people know bayani had a calculus exam, so I will have a situation and write about there feelings, thats how I think I am going to do this fan fiction! so Thanks for reading! This chapter wasn't too long and I didn't include straub because staub won't be in every chapter. Neither will all the other cube members. Sorry for the short chaper too! I'm sick, but I hope you enjoy it anyways! Thanks for reading!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bayani -

I've felt so lost lately. I just can't get her out of my head. She is making me lose my mind, I just want to be with her so badly. She and I are a perfect two! 

She wanted to talk to me this morning, but I had a huge calculus final Monday, but as much as I tried to push away the skype calls and twitter messages telling me to get on TS, I thought about her more in my head. It started to drive me insane.

So I picked up a call.

"Hey bayani!" she shouted she sounded surprised I answered, "Have you been okay?"

"Yeah, I am just a bit nervous about this exam, I don't want to fail," I said sounding a bit down.

"Can I help?" She asked.

"I don't think so," I said hoping she wouldn't notice I was afraid of this test. This test was actually terrifying to me, instead of just a little nerve racking, I wanted to get it over with and end the call, but Bee always made me feel better when we talked, so I stayed.

"I want to help you study," she said in a straight voice with power. "No more distractions or anything, you need to study, for me."

I paused for a moment.

"Teach me," she said, "Sometimes the best way to learn is to teach."

Bee surprised me, I thought she'd meant she wanted to talk. But she wanted to keep me focus and study? So I opened my text book and I talked to her about calculus. I taught her everything I knew and read her that whole book all weekend long. And she listened. She was here for me, and I loved her for it.

Bee - 

I am so tired. I have not slept. I stayed up all day and night non stop listening. I sacrificed my weekend for him, but it was worth it. Sometimes we have to make those sacrifices for the people we love.Thats just life, and love, even though we are on the other side of the planet. 

I want him to pass his exam so he can be happy. I want to be there for him all the time like a normal girlfriend, but people say we both have priorieties over some things more than others and that I shouldn't bother to be with him, but this test is important to him, and he is important to me. So it was worth what I did last night because I did it for him.

I hope he passes. He's studied so hard, all I can do now is hope for him.

So I said bye bye, and ended the call.

Good luck I thought as I turned away from my computer, collapsing  onto my bed. And I was off to sleep in a matter seconds.