It's True?

• Dedicated to BEEYANI<3

OMFG YOU GUYS!!! The drama has been so intense these past couple days! And I mean the real Cube, not my story.. :P But be prepared because this kricken gossip stuff is making twitter go crazy xD  and all my inspiration for this story because my head is spinning with ideas for where it can go! And I am sure most of you saw Vas' tweet the other day when he said "What happens of camera stays off camera." I loved that because it literally described my story xD Hope you enjoy this next chapter btw! <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kricken - 

I had to choose a side.

These past couple days, the Cube members and non-Cube members have been fighting. I wasn't sure over what, but everyone has been at a war. And I was in the middle. 

So I left the Cube!

It wasn't that hard of a decission, and I haven't recorded that series in a while anyways.

But I couldn't record with those members any more, it would be awkward if I left. 

Well, the only reason it is awkward because I have no actual reason to leave. Nobody ever did anything to me. Nobody ever said something to me or about me.

And that was going to be what I tell my fans, I will just tell my fans that they ignored me. That I was recording with a bunch of rude people and they ignored me and the server group was an actually just a group that would just leave me out, because they never said anything to me. They were mean and meant to. They tried to be mean.

It wasn't technicaly a lie . . . I was just stretching the truth a little.

So I made the video, explaining why I left, and even why Think had left too, just because that topic had been so untouched on in both Grasers video as well as Thinks. I put it in also to get the fans to question the Cube members more to. To get my fans to see that maybe Think, Straub, Vas, and me all left for a reason. 

Well, they have a reason.

I don't.

But I wish Devon was still on our side, but he was just taking a break. He came back to them though. I am not sure why he would. I guess he is not as smart as I thought he was.

I have chosen a side. And I will help them win even if that means i have to sacrafice everything, i will.

Think -

I sometimes wish I never knew Graser or got involved with him in any way. I wanted to leave that group of people, but here I am a couple months later, being pulled back in to deal with this drama that I don't want to be in. They are all just a bunch of inmature people. I wish they could see it like I do. Both sides of this war anger me because Kricken has no right to get involved in Graser and I. We had our issues and it was over. She shouldn't have said anything about us without getting it from our perspectives. They need to be stopped before things get worse. But I am not sure that is possible anymore.

Bayani -

I woke up this morning and checked YouTube. The first video I saw was from Kricken. I clicked on it and started watching. 

Wow.

She called us a click and said we were ignorant jerks. 

She said we were influencing other members of the Cube to become mean, and it is affecting our subscribers too. Does she know what she is doing?! She is the one spreading gossip about The Cube! And what the fuck was up with Think? Think hasn't been involved with the Cube members for a few months now, did she need to bring him up? She just said how Graser screwed over Think, but that never happened, UHC had nothing to do with that split. I think she was the one who was starting things and being "mean" because none of this was true.

But then I started to think for a while. Maybe she was right.

Was this video directed toward anyone? Because her and Straub aren't close, maybe they were both right, maybe I was mean.

All my life, people have told me I was a bad person. Maybe I was wrong for Bee. Maybe Straub and Kricken meant everything they said. I was a bad person. In school, I got in trouble. And my subscribers know that.

I wish they could understand me. I wish everyone knew how much I wish I could change the past. I want to apologize, but it might be too late for that. I want them to know that was me in the past, I thought I changed, but maybe I never did change at all.

I need Bee and my subscribers to see look past my past. I need them to see I want to change, that is the first step. They need to see the real me, if they dont like who I am, then they can leave.

I can only wish.

Bee -

I need Bayani to see I want to be there for him because I need him just as much as he needs me.

I wish I could be there to show him. But we will not take this from Vas, Straub, and apparently Kricken. Bayani is my man and no one is allowed to mess with him because I love him.

He. Is. Mine.