Chapter 4

The next day came quickly and all the teams spent the day preparing, training, and replaying their entire plan. Barry had to admit he was worried like hell, but could not bring himself to tell the others. They were so confident, and this was important. They could not go into a fight with fear. He had tried to fight Savitar so many times, and so many times he had failed. But now it was different, they had 3 more people with them, two aliens and a badass fighter. The thing that worried him actually, was the fact that their plan included going back to Earth 38 to reach this Phantom Zone thing. It was nuts, many things could go wrong in the only place of the universe that could take Clark and Kara down. But most of them agreed with the plan, so it was going to happen.

They planed to do it at the city limits, near the train station that links Star City with Central City. This way civilians would not be put in danger, it would be only them.

They needed to lure Savitar there, so Barry spoke with Julian Albert, the vessel of Alchemy, if he was up to help them. Since he was fed up of not remembering all the awful things he was doing thanks to this possession thing, Julian agreed to help.

He was in the middle of the station, with open arms, calling for Savitar to take over him again. All of the rest were hidden, in position, suited up and armored. Cisco was ready to open the breach in a corner and Clark and Kara was hiding next to him, ready to fly in.

- C'mon my lord, I need you to inspire me again, so I can serve you as your vessel... - Julian kept saying, still with his open arms, looking to the sky. He was with his habitual "work clothes" since he was not ready for Barry to come in a whoosh in the Central City PD to ask for his help. If it was about getting rid of Savitar and free from Alchemy, he was in, no doubt, but he was really unsure if this whole plan would really work. They had to tell him the whole plan, but they never said that Kara and Clark were from another planet. As long as Julian was concerned, they were just meta-humans from another Earth, really powerful ones.

They waited for a few minutes more before everything went dark and Barry and Wally could see the huge God of Speed came in. He was furious that we was being summoned and furious that Julian was awake and calling for him out of his Alchemy possession.

- Why do you bother me now? – He said with his scary voice that got chills over the spine of half of the heroes there.

- Barry made the signal for Cisco, who opened the breach right behind Savitar. Kara and Clark could see him as well and wasted no time, flying right in the monster's direction. Clark got hold of his arm, as he was taking a small and light object in his hands, while Kara punched his face, making Savitar pass out. Kara went back to the others as Clark flew right into the breach. Thea, Sara, Oliver, Wally, Barry, Alex and Firestorm jumped right after to back Clark up, and Cisco jumped as well, so he could bring everyone back, and the portal was closed.

**

- Well, that was a piece of cake – Jefferson said while entering Earth 38 behind the others.

- I don't think we should be bragging victory right now, Jefferson – Stein's voice said in Jefferson's head, his white eyes wondering around, cautiously.

A bit far away from them all, Savitar was in a rage, trying to throw Superman away from him. For a moment he managed to free himself and went full on attack him. Superman was throw away but stopped midair, while Barry and Wally ran to help alongside Firestorm.

- I hate to say I told you so, but... - Stein said while Jefferson was focused in throwing fire at Savitar

- Ok, gray... focus now, if you please!