Chapter 9

4 MONTHS LATER

- Did you call me, James? – Kara said standing at the door of James room. – I really have to give this to my boss before he annoys me so much I have to throw him into space – she said jokingly showing him the story she was working on.

- I know, I just need to talk to you for a second...

- OH MY GOD, THERE'S A SHOOTING AT THE BANK – Someone shouted and everyone ran to the conference room, where the TV was showing Breaking News of a robbery at the National City Bank. There were hostages and two armored guys shooting the sky to let people scared. Kara dropped everything and ran to the alley of CatCo, where it was always deserted. She opened her blouse and flew away as Supergirl, heading to the back.

It seemed like a bomb had been thrown there. It was really crazy, with many people running and crying. They were families of the ones stuck at the bank. One of the guys were with a huge sack of money in his hand and his gun in the other hand, and the other guy was with a gun pointing to the head of a woman.

- Don't you move Supergirl, or we'll both shoot. You aren't fast enough to save both the woman and the kid I'm pointing from here – the guy with the money said, laughing as a maniac person.

Supergirl looked around trying to think the best way of solve this without anyone getting hurt, but suddenly, a motorcycle came really fast with a guy with a hood, mask and a bow and quiver.

- And who said she's alone? You have failed this city! – He said with his voice modulator. -

Supergirl shot her heat vision at one the gun of the guys that was threatening the woman as Green Arrow shot an arrow at the other guys' gun that exploded in his hand burning in right away. He jumped off the motorcycle and kicked the guy as Supergirl flew in super speed throwing a punch at the other guy, knocking him down. Oliver threw another arrow at the guys chest, and he fell down.

- He's not dead, is he? – a police officer said, coming closer and looking at the Green Arrow in pure fear, but did nothing since he saw he was a friend of Supergirl.

- No, just knocked down. He's all yours, officer!

- Tha... Thank you both – he said not sure if he should smile or get away from him. One thing is to have Supergirl they knew was nice, sweet and good, the other was to have this lunatic guy dressed in green. Since he knew nothing about him or if he had any powers, he decided to keep his mouth shut.

Supergirl smiled at him as he put back one of his arrows on his quiver. He held his bow with his left hand and stepped closer Supergirl, bringing her closer to him with his right hand, giving her a kiss and not caring they were surrounded by many people, and cameras. It's been so long since they last saw each other on her apartment, he really didn't care. He just missed his girlfriend.

- Cool, Supergirl has a super hero boyfriend – A little boy said in awe. He was a fan of Supergirl and definitely liked that awesome guy that kicked ass and wondered who that was.

Supergirl smiled back between the kiss, also not caring. She missed Oliver a lot, missed being in his arms. It's been a month since she visited him in his apartment – gladly Thea was partying that night so they could enjoy the night – and all she wanted to do was to kiss him like that forever.

- Well done, babe. I missed you – he said looking proudly at her.

- You were awesome as well, love. And I missed you too.

She hugged him and flew away, leaving everyone wondering what was going on.

All the media that day were all over Supergirl's mysterious boyfriend. Kara landed on her apartment, changing clothes in a blur, and kissing Oliver properly. She dresses a knee high yellow skirt, a white open front tank top and her hair in a ponytail. Oliver also changed his clothes, not wanting to be all day in the Green Arrow's suit. He was really glad he decided to leave some clothes at Kara's apartment, since he always come visiting in his suit – Kara found it really hot. She had a pair of silver sandals on her foot, whose she got rid of as soon as she walked to the table of her living room. Oliver was wearing black pants, blue t-shirt and dark grey shoes she stopped, turning around, still holding hands with him.